Peeing

chanolan

Kor hai duwa eng yeeoh tee bak goo powah goo ai logjit. goo yaayeng jing jing........ Baak goo maa now.

or something like that in karaoke thai.

See if you can remember all that and I'm sure you'll have a right filthy time mate.

Very comprehensive, I'm sure, but how likely to be successful? :hmmm: Being very generous, let's say there's a one-in-three chance of pronouncing each word correctly -- that's 20 words, chances of correct communication are only about one in 3.4 billion! One the other hand, when the goal is having someone pee in your mouth, who cares what the chances of misunderstanding are - the outcome could hardly be worse than getting pissed on! :):)

YimSiam

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

Now that could be an unfortunate misunderstanding!

I wonder how many takers you'd get for either, really? Can't see many BGs being into this...but maybe i'm wrong?

thanks MooNoi . I'm beginning to learn a bit now!!

shouldn't it be deum for drink? I thought gin was eat??

In response to DNA - I think quite alot of the girls are into this sort of thing. I have had few refusals - once they understand me!!!!

I offer a little more cash for something special - no problem, they're professionals

cheers

Nah... I just use "gin" for anything I put in my mouth... so to speak.

Deum = drink, that's right.

But we use the one word for 2 different actions.

i.e. DRINK = Something liquid you consume, and also the act of consuming it.

From what I know, Thais use 2 words = DEUM for the actual drink, and GIN to drink it.

e.g. GIN BEER MAI? = Wanna drink a beer?

Hua Nguu or Samak will correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey - I learned my Thai strictly off bar girls and katoeys so I don't know if its right or not! :)

Can someone explain who Nigel is? I've seen his name mentioned a few times, but really i've no clue about him...what happened to him? Still around? What did he do that's made him so infamous??

Archived