Peeing

chanolan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not as unusual as most think...there's at least a famous actress who drinks her own (i forget her name)...it's supposed to contain female hormones when from a women (shockingly enough) so that's why some do it..the Japanese seem to enjoy all things toilet related much more than any others...most people have some fetish or perversion...some have several. I mean, a foot fetish...what the f*ck?

I've no idea how you'd ask for it, but most Thais seem to understand 'pee pee'.

Thanks for the welcome. Good to see so many varied replies as I didn't really expect that.

i take all the advice seriously and, sure I did think about asking the Eden girls to teach me the sentences - just seem to forget once the action session started!! Sure, with the girls I have met in Bangkok, most understood pee pee and with a bit of muddled sign language the message did finally get over, but this was awkward and time-consuming especially somewhere like the Nana carpark!!

I think the Thai word for pee is patsawa but this may not be the slang/nickname the girls use?? It is the sentences I originally posted that I would like to learn even with peepee as the main subject in each - please....

As for the taste, well how do you explain what anything tastes like?? - it's comparitive

difficult to answer but it's better than Heineken :grin:

In response to "Freetime" yes, you're right, it is originally sterile but can, on exit, contain minute "additives." There is heaps of stuff on the net - just Google.I have been doing this for years and never had the slightest repercussions.

cheers

I think the Thai word for pee is patsawa but this may not be the slang/nickname the girls use?? It is the sentences I originally posted that I would like to learn even with peepee as the main subject in each - please....

For a start, girl taking a piss is usually "boet chee"? (I swear that I have no idea whatsoever whether that phrase might result in a girl pissing in your mouth... never has for me!).

Good luck, I think.

YimSiam

Kor hai duwa eng yeeoh tee bak goo powah goo ai logjit. goo yaayeng jing jing........ Baak goo maa now.

or something like that in karaoke thai.

You could also add....

Don chow, wella goo gam lang norn yooo, yak hai dua eng kee tee nar goo dua. Tag geet dua eng keey yoo nai naa, pom jai hai peeset har pan

See if you can remember all that and I'm sure you'll have a right filthy time mate.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Archived