How easy to spot a BG?

HeartThais

Yep. It's all part of the GFE I suppose.

Same as holding hands when walking down the street with a BG. Why do it??? Does it really make it a more "romantic" experience???

It's just like OH said - parading the whore du hour and claiming "ownership". i.e. She's "mine".

Hey - can't walk down the street holding hands with a pretty girl back at home, but sure can here!! Looks silly IMO.

The GTG gf's I have had in the past all *hated* holding hands when walking about as "that's what farangs do with bar girls". Unquote. (Or words to that effect!)

Holding hands??? For me it was NOTHING to do with romance, it was purely practical.

1) stopped me walking up the road at 900MPH leaving the BG 1/2 mile behind / making sure she did not dawdle.

2) But most importantly......it made crossing the road easier :shocked: :smirk:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holding hands??? For me it was NOTHING to do with romance, it was purely practical.

1) stopped me walking up the road at 900MPH leaving the BG 1/2 mile behind / making sure she did not dawdle.

2) But most importantly......it made crossing the road easier :shocked: :smirk:

If your walking along Suk or around that area it also avoids the constant approaches every 2 or 3 steps. Sometimes that can become a pain.

I'm with SuaDum on the issue of shoes but I take it a step further.

Matching quality accessories [shoes / purse / belt] not a bargirl.

Find a bargirl that can match her accessories and you can bet your ass I've hit it. It pains me to see a pretty girl wearing a nice outfit that doesn't match her lime green knock off 'tods' handbag.

Part of my immense Jai Dee Ness is clueing girls in on how to dress, style their hair, and how to wear their make up. I am an expert in these regards. Style is my passion, specifically women's styles :redflag:

A nice pair of shoes, belt, and a matching handbag needs to touch off a 'clean' well fitted outfit. No dragging trousers, no cheap shoes, no suam lum belt buckle, no visable tattoos, and a modicum of make up.

I can make a girl look good in levis, a white t shirt, and converse chuck taylors if the are all fitted correctly.

All of my consorts get the wealth of my experience and realize how quickly they can jack up their prices with a few simple key acquisitions and the right haircut.

Of course if you are the type that is wearing a 'SAME SAME' tshirt then.....

What's with all the goddamn hair extensions these days?

Archived