How easy to spot a BG?

HeartThais

I tend to find that the worst looks come from other farangs walking down the street - particularly farang women - when walking with a TG.

Most farang women who come to Thailand are very broad minded I find and couldn't care less about a farang and a whore. This goes for old and young alike. To them it's all part of the holiday.

I do think it's strange how some punters think taking their whore out for a meal all proud of themselves thinking "this is my girl" is a great thing. Everyone knows what she is but no one really cares.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to agree with you on this. I have actually had Farang women say shit to me when with a TG, hooker and non hooker!

I think the main reason some guys like to parade atround their WHore Du Jour is to delude themselves into thinking this is really a girl friend, and "she really likes me..." Sad but so true in many cases...especially mine. :(

Yep. It's all part of the GFE I suppose.

Same as holding hands when walking down the street with a BG. Why do it??? Does it really make it a more "romantic" experience???

It's just like OH said - parading the whore du hour and claiming "ownership". i.e. She's "mine".

Hey - can't walk down the street holding hands with a pretty girl back at home, but sure can here!! Looks silly IMO.

The GTG gf's I have had in the past all *hated* holding hands when walking about as "that's what farangs do with bar girls". Unquote. (Or words to that effect!)

They all know she's a BG so it's not a big deal. But I don't want them to feel self-conscious if it is very obvious to everyone in the place that one of us is a BG.

If your friends know her and are aware that she's a BG here is a very simple solution to your problem. Just f#cking ask them if they mind if BG comes along.

Why do people make things more difficult than they need to be?

Because they are polite and say it wouldn't bother them even if it did.

I love the 'whore du jour' thing....nice phrase...

I get looks, i'm not old but obviously older than my stunning GF...she's hiso Thai, but farang men try it on with her, farang women look down on her, Thai men try it on with her...strangely Thai women flirt with me when i'm with her, like crazy!!!!!!!!

All these different and negative reactions drive me nuts!

"I've worked with a lot of Thais and spent eons with bargirls - but I never, ever bring them together! NO WAY! That is LOSE-LOSE, guaranteed."

Interesting comments. I think I've come to the conclusion that there is a high probability the BG may not enjoy a french tasting menu paired with wines or drinks in a hi-so place (although I defy anyone to eat a skillfully prepared meal and not have a good time no matter what your social background or tastebuds).

And there is a high probability that my Thai friends won't like being seen around a BG. They've been super nice to her in the past and everyone seemed to get along but it was in places like Santika, not the Four Seasons.

Anyway, I called her this weekend to let her know I was coming to town and as it turns out she'll be in Korea with one of her sponsors the entire time.

if we go anywhere down there, it's taxi to the door, no walking on the street at all.

I've always thought that my thai female friend (very career oriented office gir, ex gf) is just so damn lazy that she wants to hop straight into taxi from hotel doorstep and when coming back the same thing. Seriously when I met her the first time we made a date in the corner of Sukhumvit soi one. She walked behind me 100 meters but then announced that maybe go somewhere else so we went to Silom to have something to eat. After that the evening went fine.

I can understand that. I too avoid Suk between Asoke and the highway any time that I can. The only time I go down there is to get to the Pacific Club and the *extremely* rare Gullble's meets. OK, and maybe Check Inn 99 once in a great while.

Cheers,

SD

I would think a good Buhddist like a good Christians would not judge.

On paper, it seems Buddhists would be tolerant of others, but in most Buddhist-dominated countries there are serious intolerance/xenophobia/exclusion problems - Thailand and the southern Muslims; Sri Lanka and the Tamils; Bhutan and the ethnic Nepalis; Myanmar and everyone who is not Burman Buddhist; Japanese xenophobia, etc. Buddhist chauvinism combined with ethnic nationalism makes for unhappy minorities.

YimSiam

Surely, it's the old....Horses for courses scenerio.

last Thursday night I had dinner with a Director of a very large International Company. (My girl did not join us for dinner)

We had not caught up for a year or so and during dinner we discussed many things. On his insistance, I called her to join us for drinks and a "Look around" after dinner.

After visiting several upmarket bars, we ended up at Spasso until closing and had a ball.

His only comment was that he was angry that I had not invited her to join us for dinner.

Personally, I am not ashamed of the company I keep.....far from it....and if it bothers someone else, then it's their problem....NOT mine!!!

Maybe some guys would be better off buying a Blow up Doll and keeping it....In the closet!!!

JMHO

Cheers DS :grinyes::grinyes:

Archived