anti-rape device to hit the market

preahko

http://www.sqlhelper.net/html/Technology/03/Anti_rape_Device_to_Hit_the_Market_13472.html

pretty cool...won't stop rape, but sounds like it will definitely give the woman time to get away (assuming she hasn't been able to get away prior to penetration)...

I always tell women to scratch out the guy's cornea if they're attacked, as the pain from that will immobilize anyone...heheh, but this sounds much better!

preahko

So it looks like it works like one of those chinese finger traps... just with sharp pointy things on the inside.

It won't stop rape period though. Now the person will just have to forcibly restrain/knock the victim out first to check for something like this.. or perhaps use another hole.

It might actually cause more violence.

Ehlers counters that the condom will give women vital extra seconds to escape the rapist while he's busy dealing with his pain.

"The surprise factor will give women a chance to escape," says Ehlers, explaining that the rapist would be in great pain as the 25 teeth attach themselves to the shaft of the penis.

To further complicate things for the rapist, he would have to go to a doctor because only a doctor can remove the fish-like teeth from his penis!

"I want this guy to be identified. I want a way that will prove that penetration took place," said Ehlers.

Looks nasty :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Archived