Music in Bars

Partyguy

Wow top three hated songs of all time ???? thats harsh, not saying you gotta love the song but it is a nice love song with good lyrics.

CT please have a listen to this, and I hope it gets entered into your new top 3..

a good laugh anyways.....numa numa

www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o

(just to clarify, its not me in the video)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The funniest thing I ever saw in a gogo was a few years ago at Classroom 2 in Pattaya. A group of girls done up in cowboy type costumes (there was no showing then) tried to do country dancing to a funked up version of "When I'm Cleaning Windows" by George Formby!

Although I am a 60s and 70s man I do enjoy much recent output. Among my current faves are:

Welcome to the Club (big Ibiza hit wasn't it?)

This Love - Maroon 5 (sorry to oppose previous poster)

Regresa A Mi - Il Divo

You're Beautiful - James Blunt (oh, how I'm gonna be flamed for that one!)

Zhoom Zhoom - Tata Young (why is she not a massive hit in the west?)

Cowboy - Kid Rock

Sex Control - Band ohne Namen

My Oh My - Carl Carlton

Panthip - Loso (GREAT rock band!)

And by the way, although I'm not too keen on the music, the best DJ in Pattaya right now has to be the one with the goatee beard in Heaven Above. He really knows how to read the crowd.

:chili::elephant::yay: :bangit: :monkey: :bangit: :yay::elephant::chili:

It's not "Zhoom Zhoom" but "Dhoom Dhoom".

Originally from an Indian movie.

Wow top three hated songs of all time ???? thats harsh, not saying you gotta love the song but it is a nice love song with good lyrics.

CT please have a listen to this, and I hope it gets entered into your new top 3..

Actually it ranks on the top! Whoever likes this song must be brain dead or from Estonia! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have varied tastes, but do prefer some of the old rock numbers like 'Living on a Prayer', and 'Final Countdown'. I can't stand this rap crap, particularly this new trend of talking over a perfectly good song from the past. However, when I am in Bangkok, I always make sure I catch the last show in Angel Witch, so that I can sing 'Nights in White Satin' to my teelak. Sad?

Most Music in the bars is all the same. The Rock music is always AC/DC like there isn't any other Rock Band out there. There are better rock bands then AC/DC to play in a bar. Led Zepplian is better then them. The bars need to have a variety of rock not just the same AC/DC stuff.

There are amazing rock songs,

the things is you need songs for the shows, it is not really important if somebody knows them, they just have to be good for the show and then you need to have some great sing a long tunes when the regular gogo girls are on stage, you have to make sure you pick the least annoying ones, which means no AC/DC because I find them annoying since ever!

My iPod has currently 65 gigs of rock / alternative / hard rock / Heavy Metal and good old poser rock.

I feel tempted to create more shows than I wanted just to bring a picture to the songs! (My manager wouldn't agree)

There are some real amazing songs for shows, some are uplifting and some are nasty, exactly what it needs

Examples

Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch

Puddle Of Mud - She Hates Me

Hoobastank - Inside Of You

Mötley Crue - Girls Girls Girls (shouldn't be missing in any bar of that kind)

H.I.M - RIp Out The Wings OF A Butterfly (perfect title)

Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation

Poison - Talk Dirty To Me

Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

Stuff like that, which only works for shows and when the girls don't look like the average Isaan lady. They gotta need good make up, glamorous hair and a different style, almost that the customer forgets that he is in Thailand!

Archived