Music in Bars

Partyguy

My pet hate with the music is, Why do all the beer bar complexes have the individual bars playing competing music at full volume? Instead, why not share a source/DJ playing a selection of 'middle of the road stuff' at a reasnoble level so you can actually have a conversation without shouting.

Pattaya Soi 8. :confused::(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is gonna be music that supports / underlines the atmosphere of the show!

It can be anything really! As you may have noticed it won't be an A GoGo bar with 20 girls STANDING on the pole pretending to dance and moving little to the left and to the right and look like they have to pee pee!

It is a show bar, many choreographies, a couple of solo shows, oil shows, milk shows, fire shows! Whatever works best for the theme of the show will be played!

There won't be much dance music, no techno or house at all! Hip Hop only if it is a really good song.

The mix must be good, something slow for the dreamers something powerful to wake the crowd up again. In my bar it is not so much about singing along it is all about the atmosphere and the presentation. It can absolutely happen that we will choose a couple of songs nobody has have heard and nobody would listen to at home, but when a hot girl is presenting the music by covering her body in baby oil and another girl spills milk over tits and her face the music will work!

http://www.amazon.com/Nip-Tuck-Various-Artists/dp/B00025L4I0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_5/103-3582213-5878250?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1174909316&sr=8-5

try track 1 and 2, works with a slow moving lady but not at home on your stereo!

ps

the album has a couple of good unknown songs!

Guest lazyphil

soi seadragon in patong, phuket used to play different music in every bar, i heard now have a single dj covering the soi, i would hate that.....crossing the soi to the toilet pissed up not hearing a heady mix off ccr and that stupid blue song etc is not soi sea dragon :(

Hotel California - Eagles

Oops! I Did It Again - Britney Sa-Pears

All Rise - Blue

This Love - Maroon 5 (Moron 5?)

Zombie - Cranberries

Hips Don't Lie - Shakira

My Humps - Black Eyed Peas

Legs - ZZ Top

That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain

Anything by Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Anything by Eminem / 50 Cent

Anything by Justin Timberlake

Discovery Channel - Bloodhound Gang

Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue

This list has been played to death......

Archived