Champange Bar Private Party

Pom Michael

Reduce the membership fee to THB 5,000 - target not the "Thai Elite" card buyers, but the "Soi Cowboy Elite Card" movers and shakers.

If any one buys it - would say the No Name (Bangkok Fun Bars Group) or the "Arab" would be the most likely.

Oh - and get rid of the "living in BKK manager and owner" - bring in daily revenue - selling membership at a high price is difficult, but even if there are really 150 fully paid membership, it is the lack of those "members" coming to the place that is killing the business model.

Location - actually it is too good of a location for the type of venue - no parking at all. That matters to the "Thai Elite" clientel much more than the skytrain/subway/taxi guys.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be interesting to see how the storey goes, one thing about clubs all over the world, there is always someone that want to dump money into one just to say they own it.

I assume valet parking putting the cars into the office building next door would solve the parking problem.

TH

actually I'd say if they brought in some of the hottest coyotes from cowboy (thus made them 'available') I might (re)consider membership & attending this place.

couldn't care less about parking et all, but they got to have some game (hot babes) & at least in public view they haven't :down:

close down & it wont be missed by a lot...

Heard neverland club could offer you what you are looking for...

In the past I always dreamed to have a place similar to the ritz (now St morritz?) mixed with pegasus, with the same fun as (some nights) the pent club and a business concept like pegasus (ladies available for a fee although the said fee is not insignificant) and a selection of ladies, PR, coyote etc...like a mix of piano, Champagne room at its beginning the soprano and a few others...

Rao cocktail lounge??

I heard of Rao bar, could it be the same place??

Srinakarin is one of the best places where to go if you are looking for something new, fresh and cheaper...-> bar/clubs/karaokes with Thai customers only -> so better quality, more beautiful and polite girls and far cheaper prices...

• 2 weeks later...

$800k US revenue is indeed a joke. I've never seen more than a few people in there at one time, and most leave rather quickly. It was very slow the first few months and has gone downhill from there. Almost no customers and almost no girls. Shame as I thought it had potential. Lack of marketing is certainly one cause, and the drink prices are high too. The pub downstairs usually seems to have a few people, though I ate there once and the food was awful.

Archived