Champange Bar Private Party

Pom Michael

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow got an email invite to the private grand opening party Friday night.

It was OK, though to be honest I expected more based on the hype and website. The decor is rather minimalist.

4th floor is a large room with table and chairs plus a bar counter, and I think the 4th floor can be rented. There is a small outdoor area with a jacuzzi, but nothing special.

3rd floor is private rooms for members, basically just like a karaoke club. Leather sofas seating

about 6 - 10 persons per room, with some rooms having a LCD TV on the wall.

2nd floor is the bar open to the public. Nice but nothing special.

According to the website the 1st floor is supposed to be a 5 star restaurant, however the 1st floor was closed off so maybe that is 'future plans'

About half the girls are from the old Champagne Room and the other half new. A few hotties and the remainder acceptable to good.

Didn't see anything though that would make me want to spring for a membership.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yup. A good example as to why one needs to do the "due diligence."

"Asking price: $340,000 (Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included)

Sales revenue: $800,000

Net profit: $300,000"

And the kicker: "An Art Deco pub operates as sub tenant on the street level. Also for sale."

So, the street level place, which draws in all the customers (design or not, that's the reality), is a separate thing!

Does anyone *really* believe that 800/300k, in US$; Is this place is worth more than $50k??? I know *no-one* who goes there. Prove the books.

Amazed at the stupidity,

SD -- doesn't care how much they spent on a blackhole, it is what is is!

They are kind of stupid having spent so much money building/decorating the place knowing they would go bust.....

Such a shame, if I had the bucks they put in it I could open the same place here and make a load of money (despite the crisis the Spanish/expat business people still like their upscale pussies...)

When I see the "most uspcale" pickup joint/club here and compare it to an average G club in BKK

(not even speaking of Pegasus)

and the turnover/cash flow this place makes....

So sad I don't have 1 million euros to invest -> ROI in less than a year counting on the crisis to get worse.

(and plenty of Thai BG would be happy to get a work permit to work here -> lowest LT fee I ever heard quoted at the club here was 400 euros)

Damn

Archived