The sexiness of desperation

whitelotuslane

Of course, sending her back wouldn't exactly help anyone either, so I said "you know, normally guys give some money in the morning or after things finish, but I understand your thoughts must be with your family right now, so I'll pay now and it's up to you what you want to do. Can stay, can go back, can wait until bar closing time and then go back, you can do absolutely anything you want, except watch Thai soap series on my TV."

:applause: Nice to hear, great story and good to see there are a few desent blokes out there.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While the situation is aweful, it is also far too common but as said, unknown to the punter. Here the punter knows~

I liked the OP's story and it really tells much about the scene. Maybe I am too jai dee for the scene or something but I have listened to many girls life stories and learned that many times it really is a desperate choice to end up in Bangkok selling pussy.

I have had times when after hearing something about the girls life I have lost all the interest to fuck her. I have offered money and said she can stay or leave but many times we have ended up having sex anyway. Also listened when they cry and ask why I am so jai dee for them. There really are so many people out there who really don't give a shit even if she were chained to bed.

I sympathise with what you write, Troop, but anyone who reads this board has either:

A) Been whoring in Thailand

B) Is still whoring in Thailand

C) Or wants to whore in Thailand

Which means that if we think along the lines of what you have written above, as soon as we walk into a P4P venue, it makes us hypocritical in the extreme IMO (As Buddha was saying on the domestic violence post).

We can't sit there and say "I think what you do is sad, but I'll fuck you anyway".

I know you have written that you have been put off fucking some girls after hearing their stories, and offered them money despite not wanting to have sex with them, but what's that really going to achieve? What's the point? Giving them money (with or without sex) is just going to encourage them to stay in the scene. If people really feel that bad about their plight they should be finding ways to get girls OUT of the scene, not paying them money to stay in it.

If people think what they do is sad and desperate, then they should avoid the venues altogether and not support the scene or associated businesses in any way.

Just my 2 baht's.

If people really feel that bad about their plight they should be finding ways to get girls OUT of the scene, not paying them money to stay in it.

Just my 2 baht's.

Reckon you've got it in one here K. Piggy :grinyes::worship::worship::worship::grinyes:

Sometimes it takes time to really evaluate a situation and then more time to work out how to go about "fixing" something that may not seem "broken" to someone in this position.

Key to winning the "Battle" against any addiction (and making big $$$ can become a big time adiction to some girls) is to first have the involved party WANT and commit to making changes in their life.

Let's face it....how many guys could handle their Boss calling them in and telling them that as from tomorrow their Job description is going to be radically changed.....and their "Salary package" will also be reduced by 75% ?????

Quite a few Board members are aware of the current predicament facing a "Good Friend" of mine. Although sorely tempted, he has refused to sponsor a girl that he has become very attached to over quite a long period of time.(joined at the hip was a quote from a Member who is "In the know...lol...) The attachment is mutual and has been checked out thoroughly and substantiated by solid independant sources.

Over the past few months his girl has expressed a genuine desire to make a "Career change" and they are currently arranging specific vocational training to accommodate this wish... (and NO to all the "Old" experts who will probably jump in and suggest that he is training her for a position at SOL or Lolitta's) :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

Will it work out ????? Only time will tell !! For both their sakes, I hope so, but I believe they have the battle partially won already.......simply because SHE has already made a choice to go down this path and she WANTS to make a change to her Life.

Had he chosen simply to sponsor, I doubt that the chance of a successful result would be as likely

Just my 2 cents.....and observations

Cheers AC/DC/DS/YT :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Trooper wrote:

Maybe I am too jai dee for the scene or something but I have listened to many girls life stories

Also listened when they cry and ask why I am so jai dee for them.

I think you will find that everyone (incl. the girl) as a better time without you making her your psychology 101 subject.

Some newbies do that too, embarking on huge 'why did you become a bargirl' interviews, probably primarily because they want to establish for themselves that she's not forced or enslaved. So they're all kind and understanding only because of their own insecurities. Ends up with the girl crying her brains out, then have allegedly more intimate sex.

You could see that as a form of abuse, too. There's really not much milage in making a girl cry and feel bad about herself.

MooNoi wrote:

I know you have written that you have been put off fucking some girls after hearing their stories, and offered them money despite not wanting to have sex with them, but what's that really going to achieve? What's the point?

It makes punters feel kind and jai-dee about himself.

Giving them money (with or without sex) is just going to encourage them to stay in the scene.

Yeah, but that's backward: They're there BECAUSE they need money. If they don't get money for sex, who else is going to give them the money they want/need?

I don't think girls need to be discouraged from staying in the sex industry. They could be 'encouraged' to make money in different ways, but then before doing so better make sure that those different ways are actually 'better', both in terms of remuneration as well as health/safety. There's far too many people discouraging girls out of the sex industry only because of perceived 'moral' reasons, usually their own.

If people really feel that bad about their plight they should be finding ways to get girls OUT of the scene, not paying them money to stay in it.

Ok, let's have some possible ways.

Oh.

Ok, the most common way seems still related to the sex industry: Marry a customer. However for that to happen they do need to stick around in that sex industry, if not to meet a prospect then to pay the bills while they wait.

If people think what they do is sad and desperate, then they should avoid the venues altogether and not support the scene or associated businesses in any way.

And... that would actually help the girls in what way? True, this would solve any moral issues on your own part. High five's all 'round?

Lets go back over it again. Whats distasteful about your post is not the "scene" - its your attitude to what went on. As you said:

"She was going to have sex with me to save her baby, out of sheer desperashone!

Now I don't have to tell you all what a huge turn-on that was"

(the exclamation mark is yours).

Thats a direct quote from your first post. Your thread title tells us where you are comming from:

The *sexiness* of desperation. If it had been, say, the *price* of desperation, or the *cost* of desperation, well, maybe. But all your subsequent rationalization does not change a thing. The situation was what got you off. Not fucking a girl - fucking a *desperate* girl - and finding *that* aspect a "turn on".

And thats what makes you a sick puppy.

-j-

It is clear as day that virtually all the perspectives being shown here are testosterone induced.

I once picked up a female hitchhiker in the States. God she was homely, so I truly had no salacious intent, but as we were driving she eventually propositioned me. I declined her offer, but the conversation was both candid and interesting:

She said that she felt sorry for men because "they have to be so careful with money." She was lucky, she said, because she was female and could always find a way to get money quickly, while her boyfriend/husband/whatever had to sweat it out at a regular job, maybe just praying for overtime for special expenses. Sometimes he couldn't even find work at all.

Somehow this didn't sound like the poor victimized girl that we've come to attach in our minds with walking the streets. Or the desperate little waif selling her body to buy the medicine needed to save her crippled child's life for another day. Used by those men with that awful long hard thing. Oh my!

I also know a proctologist in New York that has been forced into placing his hands up peoples reeking assholes day after day just to get the money so his kids can go to school and get the medical treatment they need. And yet I haven't read about his plight on any Internet bulletin boards. Could it be because he isn't female and nobody gets a hard on from his anal activities?

Life is a bitch, sometimes. Would YOU do your job if you didn't need the money? Do you want/expect Internet bulletin boards to pity/scorn you for what you do (especially when you have been "coerced by society" into doing it)?

Get a life, guys! So long as the lovely lady hasn't been tricked or deceived, she made the choice of occupations on her own. "Selling her body" isn't the worst thing that can happen to a person. She isn't having to go out in a small boat every day in the stormy Arctic seas hoping to catch enough fish that she can make the house payment. Look at the statistics of fatalities to hookers with enough brains to use condoms in Nana and compare that to Alaskan fishermen using the very best emergency equipment available, and then tell me who has it bad.

We all do what we have to do. Yes, I feel sorry for these girls, but I also feel sorry for every bloke that has to bust his ass every day just to get bread on the table. (Of course, I even feel sorry for dogs because they don't have an opposable thumb, and therefore can't pick things up with their paws, so I guess I am just an old softy.) This is life, my friends, so get used to it.

If these ladies have not been tricked or chained to the bed, then let them make their own choices and live with their own consequences. You weren't there when she decided to have her child, so why should you feel responsibility for the manner in which she decides to carry out her celf-chosen responsibilities? It is only sex, my friends. Only sex.

G Man

Good points. It could be something similar to 'maternal imprint' in freshly hatched chicks. The first 'nice guy' they find after hatching will forever remain in a somewhat special spot, no matter how hard-core they turn in the following months. :)

As for faking to be newbie... I think most girls do it to some extent ("I've worked here 3 months") I also think most must realize there's more mileage in showing some experience.. after all newbies are the most likely to go starfish?

Then again I also don't doubt for a second that there's also guys who find (pretend) innocence a turn on.

Some good points there......bottom line is they will usually be what the punter wants them to be.......(me included!)

I took your OP as it was written, IMO knowing "stuff" may be disturbing, and sharing with others may upset some, but I am not sure if wilful ignorance is always better.....

For me seeing too many over many years change from Newbie or even from "just" common garden BG to hardcore / mentally fucked / druggee / a drunk / old..........or "sick too mutt" :( did I will admit get to me from sheer weight of numbers - amd I basically stopped getting too close (whether Barfines involved or not) a long time before my mega trips petered out.......

Some good points there......bottom line is they will usually be what the punter wants them to be.......(me included!)

One of the few sensible points in this thread. Of course if she thinks you want the helpless little victim or the good girl with no choice she'll play that part for you. If the same girl thinks you want the dirty little whore who loves every minute of it then she'll play that role too.

Have some of you other guys gone out of your minds? A prostitute told me blah blah ... and that makes it true? Get a grip! And you're talking about discouraging girls doing what they do? WTF?! They choose to sell it and we choose to buy it and they make easy money and we get easy pussy and it's great for everyone! If you think otherwise then what the hell are doing on this forum?

Archived