The sexiness of desperation

whitelotuslane

You need to pay a bit more attention to what people are actually *saying*.

I wasn't going to comment on your earlier post as I thought it was quite clear for everyone to see.

Check back, in your post #583499 (5 posts above this one) where you quote some lines from my story, but manage top stop right before I continue:

Well actually, of course I'm kidding there. I may not have a full set of ethics left in the toolbox and the ol' Compass of Morality got well and truly demagnetized long ago, but going through with that scenario....... I don't think so.

And this is after I establish in the very first line (line #1) and again in paragraph #4 that I prefer accomplished hookers.

And all of that you turn into "The situation was what got you off. Not fucking a girl - fucking a *desperate* girl - and finding *that* aspect a "turn on". And thats what makes you a sick puppy."

I mean, Come ON..! :D It would be borderline dyslexia to misunderstand that short text/story. It was in fact so obvious that I thought I needn't even answer it, but when you then continue "pay a bit more attention to what people are actually *saying*." then I really couldn't resist anymore! :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice post whitelotuslane (I'm referring to your original post ). Best I've seen for a long time on this board, in fact. I found it relevant, entertaining, well-written and insightful.

You didn't even need to respond to josh_ingu's post. As soon as I read it I could see how he presented your ironic statement as being your true feeling even though you quickly, and to me unnecessarily, explicitly said that it was ironic. I'm sure anyone who paid any attention at all during your story would see the absurdity of josh_ingu's claim as well.

If I were in your situation, I'm sure I would have also felt the need to respond to the post. Perhaps next time I'll realize that it's better to ignore absurd statements.

Archived