1000B Barfine at Happy a go-go (Pattaya)?

Ranger

I took a girl from Happy a go-go in Pattaya the other night just after midnight and after a good night together I told her I would like to see her again, but would come and get her at 8 pm so we could spend more time together. She said that before 11pm the barfine was 1000B and I would need to call her or call the mamasan and say that I barfined her the night before and was coming back to take her again tonight and then it would be the regular 500B. I have never heard of this before and maybe she was telling me a story (not sure what the motive for making up this story would be though?). She said that many customers complain about it. It sure would have been a deal breaker for me if they had have tried to tell me 1000B for the barfine. Anybody know if this is true or if she was lying to me? I know it's hard to believe that a bar girl would ever lie!

Ranger

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about a 2-shift barfine, if the girl works both shifts? There was a thread about this a while back. I agree with KS though, this is bullshit, I would never pay that much whatever the reason.

Originally posted by DJ1999J:

"What about a 2-shift barfine, if the girl works both shifts? There was a thread about this a while back. I agree with KS though, this is bullshit, I would never pay that much whatever the reason."

I posted something similar on 28 May:

"At the moment I am in Pattaya (first time ever!) and have frequented a few of the Go

Go bars during early afternoon (around Soi Post Office).

With a couple of them when I have enquired about the bar fines they state 500 Baht.

However, they then state "until 7 pm". After 7 pm they then state the evening bar fine

is another 500 baht.

1000 Baht for a long-term bar fine is a load of bollocks in my mind and something I will

not enter into. With one lady I had to wait from 4.30 until 7.00 to only have one bar

fine.

Is this common or am I being taken advantage off as a newbie to Pattaya?"

Fatbastard33

I can almost see the logic in a double barfine if the girl works boths shifts at a bar that is open during the day. I would never pay it, but see some logic. But, Happy opens at 8 pm and only has one shift and the way this girl explained it to me the barfine is 1000B for 8-11 pm and then the normal 500B after 11 pm. Anyway, I would never, ever pay a 1000B barfine and am getting where I rarely will pay a barfine at all. I'd like to find out if this is true before I go back to this bar again. Anyone in Pattaya want to go ask the mamasan? Could be this girl was feeding me crap (I am pretty gullible).

Ranger

Hi,

Just my little bit of comment.

That would mean that if you took a girl from a bar for a ST and you paid her the going rate of 1000 Baht, you really are paying double that.

It sounds as if You get to pay the lady for a piece of tail which is only reasonable. Then you pay the bar for a piece of tail (your own), but not necessarily in that order.

Put this with the thread from Teacherwannabe about whether we should take a BG or a freelancer and the options are becoming quite clear.

Add the 110 Baht beer and it seems as if you just want a ST out of the evening (which is always my own preference). Than a freelancer or a massage parlour is in order and they can drink their own beer and prong their own ladies.

Just my opinion.

Milford

I can almost see the logic in a double barfine if the girl works boths shifts at a bar that is open during the day. I would never pay it, but see some logic.

The "next" clever step is saying all the girls work double shifts, no matter when you want to "pay bar". It is utter bullshit IMHO and will simply be tried more and more often if guys pay it. Much like the 110baht beer, these unreasonable scams should be refused by customers, all of us/them.

good luck,

Nok

I read/heard about this somewhere on a board.

What I think they are trying to acheive is to have sufficient (and good looking as well) dancing stock because happy is quite busy from 8pm until midnite. if you came in at 10pm and there were no lookers on stage you would turn around and walk out.

Of course it has another advantage/disatvantage in that some guys keep civil hours and want to be back in their hotel at a reasonale hour.

For me i party into 2am-3am most nights in pattaya.

Archived