She is thinking about a Farang freindly first name and wants Victoria

David99UK

[color:red]Lets try again!![/color]

Much as I am quite happy that she tries to make a new start I am not quite so sure that I want to go through life (or the next few years, whichever is shorter :shocked: :grin:) with us being known as "David & Victoria"........ :confused:

The problem with her actual first name is that it is not Farang freindly (it's Thai!) although it is easy to pronouce when you know how and also the "problem" with a shortened version of her actual first name was that it was her "working" name and which she now dislikes using.........ironically one of the things that drew me to her initially was the fact I could actually PRONOUNCE her name (I once spent 2/3 months with another B/G before getting caught out that I did not remember her name - but it was impossible to say!).......I was therefore quite upset when I found out her actual nickname, and that for me it is unpronoucable :(:( ........which is part of the reason she figures on a new name being needed, both for other farang and for ME. :o:cool:

I also use "Boss" a lot.........but probably not suitable as her actual first name, given the Dukes of Hazard connection :)

Half of me is tempted to suggest "Bob" - cos it would be easy to spell......

The eternal phrase "What your name?" may well form part of my wedding vows next month :crazy: :grin:

Of course she does not need to change her first name formaly for over here.......she can call herself and be known as Napoleon Bonaparte if she wants - now that's an idea :cool:

[color:blue]PS The problem with the original post was that it did not allow replies - I think it's the length of the post title, as when I did an edit just after posting the original the ' I used became a jumble of symbols making the title too long, I had to delete these and replace the '................now of course even I cannot re-edit the title :(

So thought it would probably be easier if I just repost with a shorter title and the mods can delete the original.[/color]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Half of me is tempted to suggest "Bob" - cos it would be easy to spell......"

My name is Bob, now imagine every time you make love to your wife, you say "oh Bob Oh Bob" Now then, my picture/image pops into your head, and poof, hard on gone, and weird feeling come up...so much for naming her Bob right? :) Hope this was helpful... :)

If this post doesn't confirm the fact that most Brits are a bunch of knuckle dragers that like to get drunk and fight I don't know what does. Let me see. Your attracted to women partially because you're able to pronounce her name. Boy there's a new one. Are you telling us that because your not able to pronounce a word, her name, that you want her to change it? Can you pronounce the word fool or dope? If so maybe it's not her that needs a name change but you. Mr. Fool Dope from the UK sounds about right. Hey if I offered you a million dollars to pronounce here name correctly would you be able to do it? I think so, and if you can do it once you can do it forever.

My name is Bob, now imagine every time you make love to your wife, you say "oh Bob Oh Bob" Now then, my picture/image pops into your head, and poof, hard on gone, and weird feeling come up...so much for naming her Bob right? :) Hope this was helpful... :)

I think you assume too much, I suspect my boner may get bigger. I will give it a try next month............and will post "before and after" pictures up (Mods permitting :grin: ).

It's not Gay.

If this post doesn't confirm the fact that most Brits are a bunch of knuckle dragers that like to get drunk and fight I don't know what does. Let me see. Your attracted to women partially because you're able to pronounce her name. Boy there's a new one. Are you telling us that because your not able to pronounce a word, her name, that you want her to change it? Can you pronounce the word fool or dope? If so maybe it's not her that needs a name change but you. Mr. Fool Dope from the UK sounds about right. Hey if I offered you a million dollars to pronounce here name correctly would you be able to do it? I think so, and if you can do it once you can do it forever.

I will take your post in the constructive way I am sure it was meant :grin: :grin:

Bit of back story, I first met her in the P4P scene many years ago (8/9???).....and for many years during extensive trips involving Thailand, Drinking and whoring I would have been more likely to cut off both my testicles and eat them smothered in marmalade (I hate marmalade :thumbdown: ) than to marry a Thai Woman, let alone a BG and sure as shit not Miss X.

I have chosen BG's for various reasons over the years.

a) she had a nice hat

B) she had a motorbike (a favourite in Samuii :cool: )

c) she was cheap

d) she had "recreationals"

e) she liked a drink (or 2)

f) because I was bored

g) because I wanted a piggy back home

Their were a 100 more essentially meaningless reasons.......can easily pronounce / remember her name? I freely admit that was often one of the reasons to return to one........ever wondered WHY most BG's have names that Farang can easily get their tongues around?......whether it be their actual name or not.........

Finally a point of clarification - it is not me who suggested a name change for her - I only do not want her name to be "Victoria" (cos' of the Beckham connection).

Good luck to you man. Not really sure what made you change your mind regarding marrying a bar girl. Reasons a) thru x) would make it a deal breaker if she was a former bar girl. Unfortunately once a bar girl always a bar girl. Great sex aside it just doesn't work. Yea it might in one out of a hundred but why waste your time seeing if your the lucky one?

Good luck to you man. Not really sure what made you change your mind regarding marrying a bar girl. Reasons a) thru x) would make it a deal breaker if she was a former bar girl. Unfortunately once a bar girl always a bar girl. Great sex aside it just doesn't work. Yea it might in one out of a hundred but why waste your time seeing if your the lucky one?

Actually the sex isn't that great :(:D

Archived