She is thinking about a Farang freindly first name and wants Victoria

David99UK

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the sex isn't that great :(:D

OK now I'm Confused

WHOOF S1

A joke based on Mr Pickles comments listing "Great Sex" as the only plus point of marrying a BG :)

Mr Pickles Said: Good luck to you man. Not really sure what made you change your mind regarding marrying a bar girl. Reasons a) thru x) would make it a deal breaker if she was a former bar girl. Unfortunately once a bar girl always a bar girl. [color:red]Great sex aside[/color] it just doesn't work. Yea it might in one out of a hundred but why waste your time seeing if your the lucky one?

But I am sure you knew that............ :):)

[color:red]Torneyboy[/color]

[color:blue]"Why did she come up with Victoria in the first place?"[/color] - a long standing joke over many years that I was David Beckham (the irony would be apparent if you saw me!), therefore she must be Victoria Beckham (not an unsubtle hint from her, more a daydream / fantasy of the old knight in shining armour type come to whisk her away).

(For the non UK folk - David Beckham was an England International Footballer (and for Man U :thumbdown: and Real Madrid :thumbup: and now LA Tossers Utd :smirk:) and his wife a former Pop Singer - both probably better known as "celebs" than for their dayjobs).

[color:blue]Try and come up with another and go to the temple and have the Monks change it...or better still ask the Monks to name her...may work out[/color] - she is not Buddhist, but this minor technicality would probably not stop her :grin:

[color:red]was_usvirgin[/color]

[color:blue]If she's got some Chinese in her, do you think the monks can name her in twenty letters or less?

I don't know much about this stuff, but I always thought that 'pure Thais' had shorter names.

Fuck it, just call her Noi, that usually works.[/color] - She has Chinese in her. (a 1/4?) certainly a Chinese derivative surname, not so sure about her first name - only 7 letters.

Funniest Hong Kong chinese / western name mix I came accross (work wise) was a woman called "Fanny Chu" :grin: :grin: .....I would hope to avoid a similar type of name creation :shocked::cool:

[color:red]Flashermac [/color]

How about David and Goliath?

Oh f#ck :shocked: . I know she has put a bit of weight on (and I was happy about this, especially as it gave her tits :cool: )........but hopefully you do not have inside knowledge :shocked::):)

On a general note, apart from not really liking Victoria (for both the Beckham connection and the the Chav style shortening to "Vicky" :() , their are of course a host of other names which mean something to me (good and bad) which I would prefer her not to choose.......

Having given this a bit of thought since my original post - I realise I have always liked the name "Lara" (from Dr Zhivago!)......"another name on another list that got lost" - plus she has a song about her :)

Or Debbie (Debbie Harry / Blondie!) works for me :cool:

Archived