Mr Pickles - "You ask me: Why?, I asked: Why not?"

David99UK

Regarding marrying hookers...as I have said many times, what difference does it really make? most marrages end in 2-3 years or so, and most end badly.

So figure they start going south fast.

Now, assume you marry a hooker, and it last 2-3 years, OR LONGER, then fails...was it because she was a hooker? because you were a punter? or because you both were a bad match from the start? Assume it lasts loonger than the 2-3 year avaerage, then goes to crap...was it a mistake? tough to say. Now supose it last 5-10 years, wife catches you fucking around with...er other hookers...now who's fault? and how much bearing does her previous occupation really factor in?

Just somethings to think about. I still think any guy who INTENTIONALLY goes to LOS looking for a wife in bar (many do) is nuts...that said, I wish anyone luck who marries any woman anywhere...happiness in live is brisk and soon ending, so grab it while/where you can I say.

Interesting points about the marriage break up stats, I guess only the folk involved would really know whether the past had anything to do with the break up........

I am guessing that what would have a great bearing is the fact that when a BG (or even a GTG) gets settled in the west, has her permanent visa or passport, develops her own social life and can earn her own living, plus just gets older that it is just human nature that her hopes and dreams and ambitions will change more than someone already in the west - albeit they do for everybody over time........whether this involves the other half long term would I suspect require the Mr Husband to accept (welcome?) the fact that she will not stay the same - and particularly have to deal with the change in the "power" dynamic between them..........of course not to say that Mr Husband "has" to accept everything, people do grow apart for good / acceptable reasons, IMO that is just life........

I do accept that I may be in a minority when it comes to the fact that I truly do not care that she has sucked more cocks than I have had hot dinners (by a long way!) and probably been fucked by more blokes than are members of this board :shocked: and probably by a few members of this board :crazy: .........but it just does not mean anything to me - and I have spent a bit of time puzzling over why it just does not register with me as being important or something I get even the tiniest bit upset about.......it's kinda like if England lost the World Cup final to Germany by a couple of goals in injury time after leading for 80 minutes - I would be totally gutted and seriously upset, but if the same happened to France playing Italy whilst I would completely understand the hurt involved for the French, it would not actually mean anything to me. Indeed I might find it funny :)

Having said that, once she is back here IF she does start playing away then for me that would be game over - not because someone else's cock has been in her, but because it would be a betrayal of my trust in her, plus the worst "offence" committed would IMO be simply taking the piss :mad::)

When it comes to making decisions, make them and move on. Who gives a flying f%&*ck what other people think. What is most important is what you think and secondly, what she thinks.

Maybe it will work maybe it will not. But that is true of all marriages. If you don't try, you will never know.

I have never been one to give a flying fuck what others think :cool: .........just thought that the question was a reasonable one to add into the general pot some insight from the perspective of a Handsome man :) marrying a BG. Plus a bit of entertainment :)

Also thought it would be kinda cool (disturbing??) in a year or 2 to re-read my thoughts at this time........

Agree with you 100% - "if you don't try you don't know", I may regret this for a few years (or so??!), but if I did not take the punt I would always regret it.

David,

Great attitude, I salute you.

The one thing that we can Never change is History....so why the fuck should we waste time, sweating on what's happened in the past.

Sometimes easier said than done, I know!!..... Not everyone could handle the dynamics of 'knowing" their girl was working while they are "Stuck" thousands of kms away and for whatever reason can't change things....

In the early days I used to get more upset about the thought of my girl kissing someone else than actually fucking them....Go figure!!!

Cheers and all theluck in the world to you & yours

No matter what you do.....Just keep smiling!!

DS / DC :grinyes: :thumbup: :thumbup: :grinyes:

Steady on old chap :o .......before we know it you'll be known as "SC".........sensitive cnut :grin:

32 days to go......... :crazy: :grin:

BTW I have just been doing some book-keeping :shocked: , I always said she cost me about the same as I spend on Ciggarettes.....over the last 2 years it has actually just been over double :shocked::shocked:...but what surprised me is that in total it is the equivalent of another 4/5 month drinking binge in Thailand :shocked: ........if I am feeling brave later I may post the figures :crazy: :grin:

Hey 99UK,

All the best to you and your partner for the future.

Interesting reading about what your thoughts will be in a couple of years time. It'd be interesting to read any updates you have in the future.

I think "knowing" someone starting off on this road could be helpful for a lot of guys here, and your future insights and takes on things could well make interesting reading.

Good luck to the both of you.

MooNoi

:rotl::rotl::grinyes::rotl::rotl:

Nah ...SC...Silly Cnut more likely....Arrrr but hang on there's one of Them here already, so I'm probably safe from that one... :grinyes::dunno::grinyes:

Couldn't possibly expose a caring, sensitive side..... Go wash your mouth out!!!...Immediately :cussing::cussing::grinyes:

Fark....you've prolly just opened the door to Dum Cnut "Hunting Season"...LOL...I can feel the "Guns" being loaded as I type :dunno::dunno:

....In my defence I lay full blame on the botten of Black Label Jim Beam...(Jim Dum 555)...that has somehow managed to "evaporate" today..

fark I'm missing "Home"....

Maybe if I just shorten my "handle" to Cnut...it would be easier :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Archived