BKK-Guangzhou

kojis

Thanks Bubi

That's the price of a BKK-HKG ticket in F with TG though, and GF have incredibly low F fares on the same BKK-HKG route although I haven't tried them yet. Both routes still possible.

Anything nice to say abt teh Ghuangzhou airport and TG facilities there?

Unfortunately there are no Thai facilities at all , Biz class customers receive a 50 Yuan voucher for any of the restaurants . And here it comes :

Due to the endless wisdom of the beloved government of the Working Classes' Republic you are allowed to smoke a cigar after dinner . Extremely relaxing after having spent time in Mainland . Which is why I love Guangzhou airport so mut .

BuBi

Cheapest of course if you already have a visa is BKK_Macau with Air Asia with a local bus to the border and a 2 hour bus ride into downtown Guangzhou - stops at major hotels and underground stations.

If you don't already have a Chinese visa, Macau is a very easy place to get one within 24 hrs. Much less hassle than HK, cheaper and more laid back.

I've got a super cheapie return to Macau later this year with Air Asia.... just 3,500 baht RETURN incl taxes.

Or for direct flights try these links

www.airasia.com/site/en/home.jsp

www.tigerairways.com/home/

www.jetstar.com/au/index.html

www.asia-budget-airlines.com/

www.pattayamail.com/massictravel/

www.wyattwang.com/HTML/Do_It_Cheap.html

www.attitudetravel.com/lowcostairlines/asia/

www.saveflights.com

www.travelconnecxion.com/

www.khaosanrd.com/en/travel-agent.htm

www.chawlatravel.com

www.airfare.com.sg/

www.whichbudget.com

www.thailandtravelsearch.com/directory/Travel/Travel_Services/Travel_Agents/Bangkok/

www.12flight.com/

www.thaiairways.com/

:beer:

As you say it I start thinking about where the Lufthansa ( Star alliance )passengers have their lounge , there are direct flights to Germany from CAN . I left from there numerous times since the new airport exists but have never ever been directed to any lounge by the Thai people. Just vouchers . This is curious . he only lounges I see there is China Southern and another one .

Archived