Take your Sharia and stuff it!

Flashermac

saw a thing on TV about sharia law on Banda Ache .. & religious fanatics running the province.

occurred to me

what the difference between sharia as law derived from the Qur'an & evangelical law from the bible.

"Ashcroft went on to say that our way of life is being threatened by a group of radical religious fanatics who are armed and dangerous. And then he called for prayers in the schools and an end to gun control." - Jay Leno

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the difference between sharia as law derived from the Qur'an & evangelical law from the bible.

Foreigner,

The difference? You have to be told?

One exists in practice, and has perhaps hundreds of thousands of young men willing to sacrifice their lives to bring it about, with hundreds of millions on the sidelines approving.

You seriously pretend to believe you don't know that?

Of course, I know you don't really believe this stuff. But why do you pretend? It's mind boggling.

What are you (or I) willing to die for? Nothing???

Use your intellectual skills to reflect on that, please.

These are the very reasons why I'm Agnostic!! All Religions claim to have a loving peaceful God while they butcher each other in the streets!!! Live and let live.

Dawg,

Why, you pussy! I'm an atheist myself. Never mind this agnostic quibbling!

But DO all religions claim "to have a loving peaceful God"? Not according to Osama or even Big Mo himself, no matter what GWB and the apologists here say.

in theory ..

fundamentalist religious rule vs fundamentalist religious rule

Jesus law vs Mohammad law.. that is the question.

[color:red]& Evangelicals are just as crazy as Islamics[/color]

some of the Mohammad law is to my liking .. cutting the hand off thieves (lawyers & politicians too)

:yeahthat: [color:yellow]...............................................................................................................[/color] :yeahthat:

covering the face of ugly women .. draping fat ugly womens with many yards of cloth.

How fat & slow the covered waddlers of sukhumvit are, the 'black cows of sukhumvit."

had a massage lass tell me the cows actually seep body oil during a rub!

IMHO, much to the militaristic leaning of the jahadist is out of REQUIRED self defense.

the murderous bent of MANY radical Islamics is due to being required to defend themselves from the west, their way of life & their culture & their wealth & their land & their homes .. from 21st century colonialism.

the 911 commission reported a MAJOR factor in 911 was the zionist state & the occupied territories.

The official report from the US Gubberment stated that not moi. :deal:

the zionist sate was / is nothing more than out & out robbery / 20th century colonialism

Iraq is 21st century colonialism .. :tophat:

Colonialism don't work .. as the Dutch .. or the french .. or the UK .. never ending problems .. & that was when the "brown without rights" only had sticks.

problem is, these Islamic guys got more money than we got .. :help:

wealth makes might & might makes right. :spank:

the off used term for anti-colonialist 'freedom :boxing: fighters'

i will be willing, at some undetermined point in the future, to die for THE killer pussy ..

to go out like red foxx, that is my prayer.

:monkey: not with my boots on .. with a hard on! :monkey:

IMHO, much to the militaristic leaning of the jahadist is out of REQUIRED self defense.

i will be willing, at some undetermined point in the future, to die for THE killer pussy ..

to go out like red foxx, that is my prayer.

:monkey: not with my boots on .. with a hard on! :monkey:

Mr. Foreigner,

As to your first point, the Jihadist spirit was no different when the West was on the defensive. Poitiers in the 8th century? 200 miles from Paris? Spain occupied for 700 years by the Moors? Sicily for 200 yrs? Greece? Greece! for God's sake! The Balkins? Constantinople in 1453? Vienna in the 17th century? The 1 - 1.5 million European slaves taken by the Muslims up until the Barbary corsairs were finally destroyed by, I believe, Admiral Pellew in the 18th century?

As to your second point, I too was probably once willing to die for killer pussy, or so I might have thought at the time. It brings a tear to my eye, I tell you...

Anyway, don't wait too long if you're waiting for that sort of paradise because it passes.

Well, not for guys like the infamous Dana, I suppose... :spin:

The Barbary pirates weren't completely ended until the early 19th century, when North Africa was taken over by the evil imperialistic colonial powers in an unwarranted act of unprovoked aggression against innocent Muslim city states such as Tripoli.

jesus ain't no saint!

no doubt there are bad boys of every ethnic / religious group ..

bet if we searched we could find murdering for jesus colonial types in a couple / 3 european countries.

are you contending more innocents died at Mohammad's beckon than died for the word of Jesus?

come on ..

more have died for jesus (& the economic benefit of christians) than all other religious icons combined

There were jesus crusade wars into the mid east during the time frames you cite .. & americas .. & indonesia .. & South Asia .. & africa .. greeks into africa..

:sex: aids began due to natives being greeked :sex:

:wanker: did you know it is possible to get pregnant from being greeked? where do you think lawyers come from :yikes:

the priests were colonial warriors ..

"kiss the foot of jesus or kiss your ass good bye."

Jimmy Buffet is my hysterical resource regarding Pirates.

the "whites" should not have resisted the north african pirates?

or black beard in the Caribbean.

Pirates like Jean LaFete (sp) are heroes on Galveston Island Texas today .. one of the Largest Hospitals on Galveston Island is named for a civil war blockage running pirate.

He later charged a few cents per bail of cotton for it to leave port .. = huge endowments today.

Galveston was run by pirates until the 1950s .. for reference I refer you to ZZ Tops "Down at the Balinese"

the Straits of Mallaca host some bad boy pirates today .. legit murdering pillaging bad asses .. to be played in the movies by the scrawny faggy Depp boy.

more have been murdered for jesus than all other gods combines!

bush's jesus has killed near as many in the Gulf region as Pol Pot.

:ghost: jesus ain't no saint! :ghost:

Foreigner,

Ah, but you perhaps are guilty of the all too common fallacy of making a virtue out of necessity...

As in, "Black Africans never made slaves out of Whites!" or "Children never made wars; let's give them the vote!" or "only the bloody Americans used the atom bomb in WWII!" etc. etc. ad nauseum

[/i]

Even if Christianity killed more in history than Islam, the present is the present. Bush and neocons aren't in the middle east to convert them to Christianity. Its an ideological exercise. Perhaps mistakenly so in my humble opinion, but its aim is to bring American/western style democracy to the region. The defense of Israel perhaps the sole exception. The administration would be perfectly happy if Iraq became like Turkey. Within the U.S. borders one could argue for fundamentalists to want something closer to a theocracy perhaps but its aim is not make any nation the U.S. has interest in to become a christain state. The same can't be said of fundamentalist moslems.

Equating christian fundamentalism with the way its practiced now and moslem fundamentalism as its practiced right now as equal is a little hard to comprehend. Maybe I'm naive. Again, its the lesser of two evils as noted in another post I wrote, but there is a significant enough difference to say that the way fundamentalism is practiced with some moslems today is far worse than the christian variety.

Even if Christianity killed more in history than Islam, the present is the present.

others brought up a 1000 years of history.

Bush and neocons aren't in the middle east to convert them to Christianity.

but its aim is to bring American/western style democracy to the region.

all of the original neocons have strong biblical connections.

christian hegemony is christian hegemony ..

neocons want them to have a western society & have the same beliefs as the west

The defense of Israel perhaps the sole exception.

sole exception

= 1,000,000s living in apartheid, today .. & US cluster bombs on civilians in lebanon

The administration would be perfectly happy if Iraq became like Turkey.

no way, Iraq has oil & is part of biblical / david's israel .. turkey ain't got shit

not make any nation the U.S. has interest in to become a christain state.

the us refuses to send condoms for AIDs prevention

The same can't be said of fundamentalist moslems.

more are dying / be oppressed daily (today) for jesus & david than mohammad.

you cannot separate western colonialism from the mess.

the most unstable governments on the planet are recovering colonies.

Archived