Take your Sharia and stuff it!

Flashermac

others brought up a 1000 years of history.

Even so, its relevance is secondary.

all of the original neocons have strong biblical connections.

christian hegemony is christian hegemony ..

neocons want them to have a western society & have the same beliefs as the west

Partially agree, western style democracy and to some extent society, mostly economic motivation. Strong bibilical connectins aside.

no way, Iraq has oil & is part of biblical / david's israel .. turkey ain't got shit

I meant a secular republic state. Also, like Turkey to seek economic reforms and trade with the west.

the us refuses to send condoms for AIDs prevention

So refusing to send rubbers is how the necons export christianity? That's a new one.

The same can't be said of fundamentalist moslems.

more are dying / be oppressed daily (today) for jesus & david than mohammad.

Explain please? The Palesitians I see. The middle east is full of leaders who repress their own people as well as support militants who want to bring down the west and make it all moslem.

you cannot separate western colonialism from the mess.

the most unstable governments on the planet are recovering colonies.

Europe has left a lof of their colonies for at least a generation or so. Aren't they all self governed? Which western power is forcing Mugabe to terrorize his own people for example?

Americans have more to fear from christian fundamentilsm within its borders than the Syrians for example. Or the Iranians. A lot of this stuff there is rooted in money...the fundamentalism lies from that biblical text 'the love of money is the root of all evil'. The bible got that one right. Oil. Trade. etc. Is the impetus behind a lot of this. Not trying to make read bibles instead of the quran.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

foreigner I think we both agree that the Bush ideology based on the neocons is wrong. There is also the very strong possibility that they will be totally out of the executive branch (presidency) and have already lost the legislative (congress) branch of government.

You never seem to have a bad word for any other ideology. I am curious to see what you will write when they are out of power. I am perhaps a cynic. I have seen both parties abuse power and have seen both (in my humble opinion) make encroachments on our rights and civil liberties.

the goal of colonial hegemony is to destroy the culture & societal hierarchy.

in order to make them like us (= hegemony) their society & social structure must be destroyed.

pol pot could not have come to power without the french.

& american colonial hegemony in the 21st century will be no more successful than Dutch, french or brit colonialism of the previous 500 years.

the intentional & planned societal vacuum of hegemony will be filled by radicals resisting becoming what the colonialist want .. second class wanna bes in their own society.

eddie murphy begins one of his videos with the (paraphrased) following statement to a 95% white audience.

"I'm richer than all of you & there is not one of you white f'ers that would trade places with me"

a rich person of color gets a white wife: Shaq, Tiger, OJ

the lower echelons of color have not that opportunity.

not many (under 120 Kg w/ teeth) white wives in englewood

hegemony keeps those brothers down .. they will never be of equal status in the white world's demanded hegemony.

hegemony does not work ..

'they' do not want to be like whitie & will resist being second class whities ..

preferring to be 1st class nappy headed hos to second class whities

hegemony don't work .. didn't work .. & won't work

& if you steal all of a mans property & wealth .. kill his family.. destroy his self worth .. destroy his culture ..

.. he will seek retribution, or he is not a man!

enough .. I will not be back here.. :wave:

Neoconservatism is associated with periodicals such as Commentary and The Weekly Standard, and with foreign policy initiatives of think tanks such as the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocon

AEI's many high-profile fellows and scholars pressed for war in Iraq and for a potentially wider U.S. intervention in the Middle East.

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/org/aei_body.html

Among the signatories were many of the senior officials who would later determine policy under President George W Bush - Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Elliot Abrams and Lewis Libby - as well as thinkers including Francis Fukuyama, Norman Podheretz and Frank Gaffney.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6189793.stm

bush(jeb).. Dan Quayle.. Zalmay Khalilzad

original post iraq I neocons came out of the american enterprise institute .. there were previous uses of the name neocon.

there was a document "the new american century' that detailed american domination of the planet through the military.

Wolfowitz, Perle, feith, cheney, abrams (hard core zionists).. ..

http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

This was an unique opportunity of obvious superior military.

They saw the war in Iraq as their big chance of showing how the "New American Century" might work.

Lee Raymond, ex-CEO of ExxonMobil, is the vice chair of AEI's board of trustees

:censored::elephant::censored:

oh, i associate zionism with biblical promises.

21st century neocons came from

the '90s [color:red]american enterprise institute[/color] (= AEI)

& the 90s [color:red]new american century[/color]

if you want to know what neocons believe / stand for .. the links are there.

the bbc link is good background into neocon-ism

there are publications that support the neocon mind set of america first through military might.

neocons, as defined by the AEI & the new american century, are top heavy with militant zionist & by definition zionist are religion based

.. back to the bible & david's land grand that is the basis of zionism = zionism is biblical & biblical is religious.

get it?

the leaders of the neocon movement are extremist zionist & zionism is based on the mythical david & his land grant in the religious writings of the bible.

without the bible there is no zion & without zionist there is no new american century.

without zionist there is no 21st century neocon.

get it?

biblical = religious = david's zionism = biblical = religious belief = religion = basis of zion

hard core zionist dominated the AEI & new american century

get it?

without the religious document the bible there would be no zionist & without zionist there would be no new american century & without the new american century there would be no neocons.

get it?

PS

these same hard core zionist (AEI) formulated the neocon mind set war into biblical zion / iraq

& a zionist (AEI member) in rumsfeld's office provided most of the false WMD data continuously spouted by zionist cheney (AEI member).

Foreigner,

Hmmm... let's see if I "get it"... (Bear with me, I don't really have the intellectual equipment of guys such as yourself, though I try).

Here's your original unedited statement that precipitated my query:

"all of the original neocons have strong biblical connections.

christian hegemony is christian hegemony ..

neocons want them to have a western society & have the same beliefs as the west"

But now I see it's all about, let's see..., oh yes, the Jews.

Ah, those Jews.

So, if you could finally clear up a point I've been peskily asking about (even though you keep rewriting the rules): Are these neocon American Jews (if I have it right) religious chaps? If so, I have to say I'm surprised to hear it.

Again, it was always my belief that the Neoconservative movement was founded by guys who were Leftists when they were young but who, for better or worse, had second thoughts. Not likely to be religious fanatics, I would have thought.

P.S. What happened to all the Smilies?

Archived