Take your Sharia and stuff it!

Flashermac

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was tryin' to have fun with you .. can you tell me a joke you think is funny?

american firster = freedom fries = ugly american

americans needing to compete with the world ..

like the beach boys harmonized so long ago .. be true to your school,

we're #1, we're #1, we're #1, we're #1

choc, did you ever have a beach boys tape? Jan & dean? Dick Dale, "king of the surf guitar"?

america was so very #1 in the '60s..

i was in Phnon Penn when the us women beat china in soccer (i tried to type football but couldn't) & watched the game on Chinese TV ..

the winning american goal was an illegal kick..

the illegal kick was played over & over & over on Chinese TV .. never got 1 instant replay / mention on US TV.

& when i mentioned this 'cheatin' detail' in LA I almost got my butt kicked.

(how bout tammy wynett, ever have a tammy cheatin' tape?)

I was in the air between Hk & Bkk the day when the us spy plane was forced down on Hainan island .. america 1sters were so angry.

been a while since i flew cathey pacific .. such a better flight crews than JAL or Eva

.. anyway..

would the #1ers allow a chi-com spy plane to fly near LA .. hell f'n no .. but, because america is #1 & 100% honorable & above any reproach 1sters were indignant that china had the nerve to protect it's air space.

so ugly are some americans .. they embarrass me.

when out of the us I am somewhat embarrassed to admit to being american.

& based on your defensive response you too are embarrassed.

it's ok .. but, ALAS, not curable.

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.

Okay, apologies if you were joking. Unfortunately, its difficult to know teasing or joking on the net since there is only the written word and not face to face to see if someone is kidding. I have been embarassed by Americans abroad as well. Berating clerks or front desk folks and complaining there aren't any good hamburgers or whatever. Expecting someone to know english well enough when you're in their country and should know theirs.

Archived