Any New Jokes

bust

One day, mum was cleaning junior's room, and in the closet she found a bondage S&M magazine, some rope, leather gear, etc. This was highly upsetting for her.

She hid the magazine until his father got home and showed it to him.

He looked at it and handed it back to her without a word.

She finally asked him, "Well what should we do about this?"

Dad looked at her and said, "Well, whatever you do, I don't think you should spank him..."

Paddy is planning to marry, he is, and asks his family doctor, how he could tell if his bride-to-be is still a virgin.

His doctor says, "Aye, Paddy, all Irish use three things for what we call a Do-It-Yourself.... Virginity Test Kit....a small can of red paint, a small can of blue paint and a shovel."

Paddy asks, "Aye, and what do I do with these things, doctor?"

The doctor replies, "Before ye climb into bed on your wedding night, you paint one of your balls red and the other ball blue. And if she says, "That's the strangest pair of balls I ever did seen...", then you hit her with the shovel.'

Ok I know this is probably not the best place to ask this.

I get good jokes with attachments i.e. photos etc, how can I (or can I) just cut and paste them and add them in here or must I add the photo seperate ??

Thanks for any suggestions.

You can either save them in your computer then post them as a file using "manage files", or use the image posting button, the one with the little envelope on it. Just right click on the picture then left click on "copy image location" and paste it into the link.

As so...

joke_image02.gif

Edited by Guest