Siamese Twins - Suk 23

MooNoi

This is probably the only bar in the Soi Cowboy area I've never been in, though been past it heaps of times.

Looked like a couple of decent girls hanging around outside, though from a taxi window, can't be sure.

Odd name too. (Unless you're going to actually have twins working in there! :grin: )

Anyone been in? Is it a diddling bar a-la Fanny's / Toy Bar etc.

And have any decent girls working there?

Sir ,

I am the officially appointed board correspondent for Soi 23 Siamese Twins Bar affairs.

This establishment is in fact South East Asia's leading example for architectural brilliance . It is about 2 meters wide and 15 meters long , the bar is on the right side and if too crowded you may not make it in time to the hong nam which is at the rear end of the ground floor . A pool table is on the first floor plus a ladies' dormitory . In case you should wish to entertain yourself with playing pool upstairs you should be of Central African origin due to somewhat higher temperature levels , they have no aircon .

Should you be of the more open minded punters , you could also barfine the bah-tendee who is gay and has a cleft lip . I have seen with my own eyes that somebody has taken him out a couple of months ago . Invite him for a beer anyway, he is a nice fellow .

I would call the place kinda diddling sort of thing , the ladies are available except 2 or 3 of them . The only one I ever decided to approach turned out to be the owner and doesn't fuck for cash . At least not with me .

Siamese Twins Bar is in fact the only nightspot I did ever visit occasionally for the last couple of years . If you are lucky you might share surrealistic scenarios after midnight with ladies dancing on the bar and taking clothes off under the influence of too many ladydrinks, although the management does not support this policy I understand .

A visit is highly recommended .

BuBi

Archived