How Bad Will It Be???

If I'll retire in LOS (probably not as it's too hot) I think I'll buy the elite card for 1 million baht. You get a 5 year visa and after 5 years a new one and so on for ever. You go in and out as you want, no conditions at all.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should be sure to get the facts. Though a million baht is not much, there may other ways to get the same effect for less then a couple of thousand that will involve nothing more than a short trip to immigration once a year.

I am often amazed at the ill informed decisions people sometimes make.

Same is more often true of opinions. Particularly about countries they really have no knowledge of.

RobMac, bunch of crap!

Maybe you should gather some informations about Thailand Elite before you come here all snobby and wrong, it seems you are the one who doesn't have a clue!!!

Your suggestion to get a visa extension on a Non Immigrant "o" is also stupid and pointless because you obviously don't know much about the practice how to qualify for "Code A-B" Visa and the consequences when you are breaking the cycle! You play by the book or you don't play at all. The reason for the 90 days rule is to check (i.E.) if you have sufficient funds, Cent is right that it is an pointless act to send the people out of the country, it is not an excuse to complain as you have wrongly suggested!

Archived