A friend in Thai jail

limbo

A friend of mine has been spending time in jail for the last 9 months.

His arrest caused a bit of a stir in the local press and he was accused of a lot of serious crimes.

After a short while, only 2 of the charges stand, minor charges, for which normally bail is granted. However not for my friend. Bail is denied and things smell fishy.

It's already 9 month that he's on the inside and it's time he gets help and support from folks on the inside.

Have a read at Crispin's website and do what you think is best.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even going to pretend to know much about this guy but was he picked up in the Bandidos swoop some months ago?

If so I believe that all support for him would be coming from his club. If his club is not supporting him it could mean that he was up to no good without the approval of his chapter. I know a bit about how these guys operate and gut feeling is he was up to know good and got pinched.

I'm not even going to pretend to know much about this guy but was he picked up in the Bandidos swoop some months ago?

If so I believe that all support for him would be coming from his club. If his club is not supporting him it could mean that he was up to no good without the approval of his chapter. I know a bit about how these guys operate and gut feeling is he was up to know good and got pinched.

Hi Bust,

Was wondering about that myself. In the local Thai press he's been made out to be a major player in the organisation, which he probably wasn't in real life.

The website is basicly done by some friends of Crispin who try to help a person in need, not to start a new discussion about him being guilty or not, although this discussion may be un-avoidable.

If his friends are behind the site and are not noms or club members it could become very unhealthy for them if they are implying association with a club that they have no affiliation with in the first place. Watched a guy once get the crap beaten out of him by a Rebel for wearing a support your local Hell's Angels T-shirt in a pub frequented by Rebels

It is being blamed, Mac? 5555

It seems to boil down to associating with the Bandidos indeed, that is one of the charges left standing out of the two that he is charged with.

Bust,

Thanks for your input, but please read the site again, no one is indicating that they are members of a biker club, except for Crispin.

Archived