is great site

Alfmaz

Just yesterday I introduced myself as Prince Singlet Banahamock from Terracotta which is a sunny beach island in the Antarctica! I had my reasons but they doesn't matter right now!

After how many whiskeys was that??? :):)

And yes, you're right about the point I was trying to make too.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to go along with little piggy here and ask you guys to remember how often we get frustrated or upset with the lies and associated crap we receive from Thais. If we were to create false personas, we could, at best, be accused of double standards and at worst, be rightly accused of fanning the flames of deceit.

I know for a fact some people are posting crap/lies under different names, some under their regular names...one thing to be entertaining, but to intentionally lead someone astray, is just wrong... Frankly it pisses me off when guys make shit up and mislead others down a dangerous/bad path...

• 1 month later...

Well MooNoi and old Hippy know nothing as I have had great success on this site. out of the 128 friends I have I have meet three Thai girls why traveling through Australia had 10 web cam chat's with girls and not one was any different than they said they where.

It was because of MooNoi I have not posted on this site for a long time, he thinks that knows all but knows nothing, I have moved on as sometimes you get bad advice from them that think they know all.

"...It was because of MooNoi I have not posted on this site for a long time, he thinks that knows all but knows nothing, I have moved on as sometimes you get bad advice from them that think they know all..."

And you came back just to tell us? Blame Moonoi? odd, usually they blame me. Corks and Ballons?

I've had so many fuck ups in my life lately that I have to alternate between blaming you and Moo Noi. Sometimes I also blame Chuckwoww, Mekong or Flashermak. Or just about anyone I can think of.

Like the OP, you won't find me in Gullible's either. :nono: I hate going to bars because I always get labeled. :drunk::drunk::drunk::banghead::beer::D

I blame Firey Jack...I NEVER should have listened to him on that Nigerian stock deal...oh, and I blame Alfmaz for my LOS fuck ups, as he clearly knows nothing...he wrote:

"...out of the 128 friends I have I have meet three Thai girls.."

I mean 3/128 isn't all that good now is it?

Hey, I know, lets all play "who has the bigger Thailand dick." Anyone who has ever played this game, and DOES KNOW what they are talking about will always admit there are no experts, and exceptions do apply. The best we can do is speak fro our own experiences and those we have witnessed over the years.

On a side note, I will again say there seems to be way too much bitching here lately, with certain people slagging off directly or indirectly on other board members. some claiming they don't post because of xyz...which again warrants the question "why bother to post nothing but complaints?" if you don't like a poster, use the ignore button, if you hate the board, go find one you do like. I mean it seems so simple. :dunno:

I've had so many fuck ups in my life lately that I have to alternate between blaming you and Moo Noi. Sometimes I also blame Chuckwoww, Mekong or Flashermak. Or just about anyone I can think of.

Like the OP, you won't find me in Gullible's either. :nono: I hate going to bars because I always get labeled. :drunk::drunk::drunk::banghead::beer::D

Chuckwow wrote:

"...Strange you should say that. I mostly blame you, OH, Mekong and Flasher. Sometimes Bibblies and lazyphil. ..."

Wow, the club of those who don't know anything could be quite big...the more the merrier...er not in a gay way or anything!

Archived