is great site

Alfmaz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep forgetting about the evening with Donald Rumsfeld, my swimming attire is "daring" but definitely, well, I guess is is kinda a gay. All of these events where good clean (except Donald) fun.

But the 500 baht jug of Ya Dong, fuck what was I thinkg! That was just STOOPID. Getting SOOOO drunk on that, thank god I left midnight and went, somewhere, can;t remember, but all I remember was thinking, "thank god I got away from the ya dong! Fuck I'm Drunk, FUCK I'm horny!"

The question is, will Dumsoda Blame you for all his ills? or will that some how fall back on me and Moo Noi? (notice how my self indulgent as works it back to me!)

Of course, were it not for this board, none of us would have ever met, and thus none of us would have lead each other astray...so then I would say it is all Khun Sanuk's fault...

God the twisted logic employeed here to circumvent personal responsibility is amazing...almost Thai like...

Good points you make here OH..and after serious consideration, I totally agree as to who should shoulder the Blame for all that has caused me the agony and the Joys of the past couple of years...From the TOP in descending order, I BLAME....

KS...for running this board and indirctly getting me involved with....

Tiger...who introduced me to my greatest ever temtation and stumbling block and infatuation ...that was really never an infatuationeven, from day 1...Thanks Tiger..

OH...(just because I can) who has caused me to question my orientation and wonder whether I'm headed down the right path...(in my black strapless number).... who told me so strongly that I was a fool and being suckered and was on the Highway to Hell...or was that Si sa Ket...to meet..

...Nervous Dog...(who smells!!...especially after setting himself alight...)...because he re named me Dum cunt and made me even more determined to prove him wrong...55555

... Cent and dddave also have to bear part of the blame....dunno why, but they do...JUST..Cos I said so...dddave cos he actually encouraged me from virtually day 1...giving the whisper of approval and commenting on the obvious mutual attraction between Miss P. and.............."MY wallet"...lol...

..and "Family Cent"...just for being .."good guys"....good Guys always get the blame for everything...

...I've probably missed a few conspiritors in this sinister plot to deprive me of my sanity....but fear not...I'll catch up with you ALL...in the long run....trust me....I'm an apprentice Gynocologist....

So.....that's about it....

hahahahahaha.. Piggy and Bust....thought I'd forgotten about apportioning your rightful share of the blame Huh???

No way...55555555....bastards....(in the nicest possible way...of course)

I guess, as I take as quick glance into the mirror of life, I will have to apportion a smidgin of blame on myself.....then again...Nah...fcuk it...I'm only human...it's not MY fault...."SHE" made me do it

Shit this thread *IS* getting off the original track isn't it....

But that's Alfmaz's fault....after all he's the one that started it....and OH is right 3 out of 128 ain't real good results....

..Oh well...shit happens

Cheers DC

Well MooNoi and old Hippy know nothing

[color:red]Well Alfy Old son...you've really nailed it one here....very intuitive of you....and you picked it up soooo quick...shit OH has only made about half a million posts... and Piggy a few less... You are right...they both talk shit....are possibly gay...and wouldn't know shit about picking up a GTG of a web based dating site!!! :rotl::rotl::rotl::grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotl: Don't tell them your secrets though, cos next thing they'll be trying to steal away "Your" girl and get into her panties....especially OH....cos I heard he LOVES wearing TG's panties.. :grinyes::yikes::grinyes: [/color]

It was because of MooNoi I have not posted on this site for a long time, he thinks that knows all but knows nothing, I have moved on as sometimes you get bad advice from them that think they know all.

[color:red]Yeah, be really careful around MooNoi....He can be a real PIG sometimes....I agree he don't know nothing....but thinks he's a expurt....I heard he learned to talk Thai from Katoeys and Bar Girls....that's why he waves his hands around when he talks.... poor Guy[/color]

My best advice to you is to just ignore those 2 rude pricks.....and just keep "talking" to that GTG from Ban Kia Nok that you met on the Chat site....you know....the 39 year old virgin who works as a "hairdresser" in that salon on Suk Soi 7/1....the one who has to look after her 'sister's' 3 kids, cos the sister got killed in a Bus crash on the Si Sa Ket highway.... she's really lucky that her "Brother" is single and has moved in to help take care of the kids

Anyway all the best with your projects

Cheers DS

Archived