is great site

Alfmaz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Fiery Jack is an excellent guy to blame, on most counts.

On medical and scientific matters, I prefer to blame TomC12 and Josh_Ingu.

On historical matters related to Thailand or the US, I will always blame Flashermak. It's a no brainer.

I blame Prosal for the fact that I can't speak French and don't have enough appeciation for nightlife in Brazil and Eastern Europe.

Disclaimer for newbies: I blame all of you for every mistake I've ever made in my life. The warning here is that as soon as you post, you are responsible for everyone's lives. :D

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

That's a fine list. I'm sure Old Kwai can be blamed for something :D . And I blame you for introducing me to Miss Banzai. Maybe it was Braddock, but I'll blame you anyway. I am sure I would be 1000s of dollars and *at least* half a liver richer had you not... :neener:

Cheders,

SD

The question is, will Dumsoda Blame you for all his ills? or will that some how fall back on me and Moo Noi? (notice how my self indulgent as works it back to me!)

Of course, were it not for this board, none of us would have ever met, and thus none of us would have lead each other astray...so then I would say it is all Khun Sanuk's fault...

God the twisted logic employeed here to circumvent personal responsibility is amazing...almost Thai like...

Can't someone blame me for something apart from a bad smell :(

Those scary man-kini pix that KS thankfully deleted from that thread? And the pix of you and MagicMan in bikinis on the beach. And almost getting us killed when you spotted Donald Rumsfeld across the lobby at the Conrad. And the B500 worth of yaa dong that night at Midnite. And...

Well, need I go on? :D:D:D:D

Cheers,

SD - who loves (in a very hetrosexual way) his non-boring friends!

Archived