Midget

Mark

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you ask Mark? Lay off the acid man.

Its not something I thought too much before. I guess if I m honest with myself, I would say no.

Does that make me shallow?

When you see the range of beauty in the world, its just much more aesthetically pleasing to be looking at a stunner when having sex.

Love a midget? Thats different. jesus man, what a question...

This has the potential to be a great thread....

Agreed. One of my favorite all time threads was "Has anyone ever shagged a bus conductress?" :applause:

Then there was the katoey thread by a poster called EXPERIMENTED. The guy was lubing himself and 'practicing' in preparation for the event. :yikes: Could have been a wind-up, but it was a great post nevertheless.

Unfortunately, those threads were from a few boards ago and are not even in the archives here. :(

I guess the answer is yes if by "midget" are asking about a very small girl. One of the best few nights I ever had in Sao Paulo (used to work there) was with a girl of 27 who had a syndrome - can't remember the name of it - whereby she just stopped growing at about age 12. everything was in perfect proportion and the only slight difference was a slightly pixie face - though very pretty. She was 3' 10" and absolutely great fun - spent a lot of time with her.

I saw another girl who must have had the same syndrome in Chiangmai a few years ago, not "working" so to speak, which was a shame!!

No. But if an alien landed on Earth and wanted to have sex, I'd say yes.

Which way, HT?

You shagging "it" or it getting out its long, thin, finger-like alien "probe" and bending you over and giving you a hard, yet gentle rogering like you've never experienced before!! :)

(Maybe they're from the planet Soi 7/1!)

Agreed. One of my favorite all time threads was "Has anyone ever shagged a bus conductress?"

No - never. Although there's one realy cutie shaking her tin on the number 53 from time to time. :thumbup:

Haven't seen her since I've graduated to the air-con 25. Mainly bloke conductors or old girls on this run it seems. :thumbdown:

An ex-girlfriend used to be a hostie for Thai Airways, so that's the aviation angle covered.

And the first GTG I ever shagged was 5 years ago when I first started living here and was a hostess on the sprinter day-train from BKK to Chiang Mai. Never shagged her on the train though. :thumbdown:

So just the bus, skytrain, tuk tuk and motorcycle taxi areas left to cover! :D

Actually, there's a chick who works on the motorcy rank at the corner of Suk and Soi 4... she's not great looking, but not butt-ugly either. Not sure she'd be up for a detour to PB Hotel in soi 3 though! :shocked:

Archived