Midget

Mark

Well, the 'mad midget from Apache' is very small, but not technically a midget. And a bit too mad for me to want to do it again.

Concur with avoiding a repeat with the 'mad midget'. Her badge should include a warning tag at least as ominous as those on cigarette packs. She is potentially as dangerous. Plenty of other risky, but saner, adventures available in LOS.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon my ignorance, but I've walked past a girl whom I assume to be 'the mad midget from Apache' and she looks kind of normal to me.

What makes her mad? Anyone relate any experiences about her??? Does she go mental and smash things in your room etc??

>Does she go mental and smash things in your room etc??<

no, not like that, just rather manic. Kissing her you run the danger of her breaking your teeth, she kisses like she's headbutting. Also gets extremely drunk at times. having said that, it was a memorable occasion, and the sex was hot, although bordereing on the scary. Don't really think I should go on, since she's identifiable. Each to their own, some may like it.

Nervous Dog and I went on a mission to check her out last night, but Apache is closed for a re-fit.

Maybe the Midget has moved to one of the sister bars - Susie Wong, Playskool or Sheba's.

Maybe the Midget is getting a refit as well!

:shocked:

>Does she go mental and smash things in your room etc??<

no, not like that, just rather manic. Kissing her you run the danger of her breaking your teeth, she kisses like she's headbutting. Also gets extremely drunk at times. having said that, it was a memorable occasion, and the sex was hot, although bordereing on the scary. Don't really think I should go on, since she's identifiable.

Each to their own, some may like it.

Concur with Ikkrang, and will add some unpredictablitiy due to heavy drinking and perhaps some other issues. Not normally my type, but she took a hard run at me when I was in a weak position to resist.

Archived