Midget

Mark

I can do things when drunk that I often regret the next day but the midget shagging question is probably where my line would be drawn: fucking a Thai midget up the shitta, maybe......but it would have to be a pretty hot midget and I would have to be pretty drunk.

Fucking a falang midget up the shitta?

Never! No matter how hot she is....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone was telling me recently that a person who is simply short, although perfectly proportioned, could be classified as a midget. I'm not sure if this is true, but she was talking somewhere in the range of 4'5" (don't know how to translate that for you Euros).

Anyway, I met a short one like that while hanging out at a pool bar on Soi 7 with Jazzngolf. He warned me not to day-drink with a big hangover, but I didn't listen and she wound up staying with me for a couple of nights. She was great company, to be honest.

I brought her to The Living Room one day and, when she left the bar to go to the loo, my Canadian friend says, much to my emabrassment, "Nice girl. I bet she'd make a great keychain!" :doah:

One night, about 2 years ago, after a twelve hour drinking session with a few mates, I ended up separated and barely able to stand. I found my way into Midnite Bar in Cowboy, I think? and sat near the stage on a tall bar stool. I was enjoying a bacardi and coke and not looking to score at all.

Anyway, I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around to see a really pretty BG. I then immediately changed my mind about a shag and after a few drinks decided to BF her. Just before we were about to go another BG came over to say goodbye to her and then in a drunken stupor I looked at this other girl, turned around to find that my girl had left, or so I thought.

I said to the other girl, "where did she go?", only for her to point downwards and say, "nowhere, there she is". The BG, who had gotten down from the tall barstool, must have been about 4 and a half foot tall and I almost changed my mind. Took her back to my hotel anyway and she turned out to be a top shag.

Anyone else come across her?

A midget, a dwarf, an alien,a bus conductress?

Hell, I'd shag anything just to know how it was...along as it didn't have balls, was legal age and was, er, near enough to human.

I think it all stems from shagging the fattest bird you've ever seen at about 15 and her bing a right good ride (not that I've ever had a bad one) if not massively fat.

Remeber that seen of the bar in star wars??? Yeh, I'd shag an alien. I'd shag roger rabbits bird too.

Archived