Rambo IV

soiarrai

p.s. If the film is set in Burma, why are they shooting it in Thailand?

Based on the trailer Flash I doubt whether the Generals are going to be very impressed considering how accurate it is. Besides less landmines in LOS

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever you think of Stallone, you have to admit it must be nice to dream up a movie, write the script, film it, and watch the money roll in. Has one of his films ever lost money?

Rex

Get Carter I think and over the top if I remember right...?

Cloran said Stallone had tried to deceive customs by claiming to have a prescription for Jintropin -- the brand name of a human growth hormone manufactured by China-based GeneScience Pharmaceuticals -- which was found in his luggage when he arrived at Sydney airport.

But Jintropin was not legally available for retail use in the United States and therefore could not be prescribed, Cloran said.

Perhaps he should have waited and bought the stuff from Thailand. As you can imagine, there is probably an abundant supply in LOS given the probablity that they have manufactured copies of the drug in circulation.

Also, I'm sure he wouldn't of had any problems obtaining it as its manufactured in China. Still all publicity is good publicity I suppose.

Renegade draft dodger quits his illegal job in a restricted occupation in Bangkok to save a group of missionaries kidnapped whilst trying to convert the heathen in Pattaya.

:dunno:

p.s. Can't wait to read Old Hippie's film review.

I refuse to see any piece of shit movie with this asshole in i9t...fuck him and anyone like him or who even remotely resembles him...wish the Aussies had locked his old impedent ass up...Rambo is a character in a movie, true enough, but he it is also an insult to anyone who really went to war...Fuck him once again...

Archived