Could this be the national dish of Thai360

teddy

Like Dumsoda, he likes guys doesn't he :dunno:

Far can hell....you need "Eyes in the back of your head" around here lately....LOL...

I was waiting patiently for the "Tag team" to gang up on me on the other thread....5555.... and it never happened.....Hmmmmmmm

...Then in all innocence, I open this thread....and walk straight into it.... :grinyes::yikes::yikes::grinyes:

Don't believe all you read, my son.....Dawg....and ...OH....and Bust.....and SD.... all stretch the truth....don't believe a word they say.

...but not me....no Sir...I'm as straight as an arrow.......and my boyfriend will vouch for me....no problems...jing jing!!!...LOL... :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

BASTARD....lol.... :neener::neener::grinyes::yikes::grinyes::neener::neener:

Vaginal lubrication is the naturally produced lubricating fluid that reduces friction during sexual intercourse. It is often produced on occasions of women's sexual arousal.

Composition

The lubrication fluid contains water, pyridine, squalene, urea, acetic acid, lactic acid, complex alcohols and glycols, ketones, and aldehydes. The fluid is typically clear and more resembling of male pre-ejaculate than male ejaculate. It can vary in consistency, texture, color, and odor, depending on sexual arousal, the time of the menstrual cycle, the presence of an infection, and diet.

Vaginal fluid is slightly acidic and can become more acidic with certain sexually transmitted diseases. The normal pH of vaginal fluid is between 4.5 and 6, whereas male semen is typically between 7.1 and 8 (a neutral substance has a pH of 7).

Link

If you're not getting any action then try sexy food? :dunno:

"There is nothing sexier than something sweet, something moist, something spiritually and emotionally satisfyingâ??and sometimes hotâ??to pass over your palate at least three times per day. Sexy food. This is the kind of food that sends your temperature rising when you least expect it. Itâ??s that unexpected rush of sweetness from a dark purple grape, a lush green kiwi or fire red pomegranate that triggers a feeling of sensuality.

When was the last time you allowed the juices from a soft sweet mango to run down your hands as you bite into its fleshy center, gently sucking away the pulp from the hard seed? Food can be one of the most sensual experiences. Taking a few moments to allow your whole body to enjoy the exquisite pleasure that eating can bring could easily take you to places you never knew existed.

Sexy food is not what I make it, it is what you enjoy; it is the type of food that relaxes and awakens your senses. What is your sexy food? Is it the taste of a cool banana on a hot summer day? Is it simply the energy from a glass of water as it flows past your tongue and down your throat? Is it that bowl of chocolate ice cream, or coconut cream pie dessert that tastes so heavenly, all you want to do is relish in the sensuality of every bite?

No matter what your sexy food, donâ??t be afraid to let it take over. Allow it to take you to another place, if even for a moment. If you have a sexy food youâ??d like to share, let a sister knowâ??I might give it a try and tell you how sexy it made me feel, or not."

Archived