Hi guys...Need some quick info on situation there.

HIGH_THAIED

Hi everyone........long time, no see. :D

I'm going to be coming there in a few weeks, and just need some short answers as to what costs are there now. I kmow I'm sounding like a newbie, but I don't have the time to research. What is average price for girl in NanaPlaza Disco, and average price for freelancer, both LT and ST ?

Also, I'm going to be in Pattaya for first few days, and is it better there price-wise? I'm assuming it is, as it was before.

I know this is all subjective, but all I really need to know is if prices have really increased across the board, or maybe some venues have increased more than others. Can still get good value from late-night street urchins off Sukumvit at 4am, or are they now asking 2,000 baht short-time? And is long-time still meaning what it use to be 3 years ago?

Thanks in advance for any replys.....

HT

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi HT,

Pattaya

beerbars barfine 300 (some 250, a few still 200)

ST 500

LT 1000

FLs Beach Rd, you can get cheaper but those offering that are hardly interesting, you save the barfine however.

BKK

I'm not the right person to give info, but in general girls in BKK will not accept LT. NEP closes at 1 pm, SC 1-2 pm (PP 2 pm), from that time many girls are on Sukhumvit and around Soi 7 Beergarden.

In Pattaya you can find open beerbars 24/7.

Hi HT,

I often wondered what happened to you as you were a regular poster on the board when I first joined. Good to see your still alive and kicking. :beer:

Although we never met, I do believe I ran into you once at NP. I cant remember which bar it was, just that one of the girls I was sitting with asked to be excused so she could go she her friend that had just come into the bar.

I look over to see Magnum PI, in a Hawaiian shirt, being surrounded by 4-5 girls. :cool:

Definitely better price wise in Pattaya and in my opinion a better selection of girls in Pattaya. This is coming from someone who loves BKK and PTY equally. :)

While the trend in BKK is to quote outrageous prices and shoot for ST only, there are still plenty of girls who will go LT for prices that you were paying 3 years ago.

While the trend in BKK is to quote outrageous prices and shoot for ST only, there are still plenty of girls who will go LT for prices that you were paying 3 years ago.

700 baht?

I don't really bother with Bangkok of course but then I never did much 3 years ago either.

Pattaya rules. Heck, almost everywhere except Bangkok rules, even holes like Hua Hin are way more *FUN* than Bangkok.

The reason why I have not much of a clue about BKK is because I got everything I want in Pattaya and everytime when I am in BKK (like this morning) I can't wait to get back because it is so much more relaxed down here!!! I didn't know in BKK is ST only now, the few times I have been there I always got LT for a reasonable BKK Price if I wanted it!

I posted a topic earlier on another thread. I rarely go with girls who will ask me 'how much you pay?' That means I've never hit a freelancer off the street. The majority of the time, it's been bar beers or discos.

I always slip them 2K for LT. However, on my last trip a few weeks ago, I slipped a girl from Morning/Night 2K and she wanted more (I'll call her Ms. Hello Kitty). I bar-fined her at 9pm and she went back to the bar at 1PM (she slept really late). However, she's the only one that complained but that's one more than I've ever had complain in the past.

My guess is that 1500LT for a FL is about the market rate.

Archived