Hi guys...Need some quick info on situation there.

HIGH_THAIED

First, I don't believe this story. No way would a 'youngish guy' barfine in Tilac, home of old crows.

Definitely true, as Nervous Dog is my witness! :)

Agree... mostly Crows in Tilac, and should be re-named "Poompooey A-Go-Go" as there's some real heffers in there, but there are a couple of young cuties, including the one this pratt was talking to.

I guess for the few cute nubile girls in there, it's easy being a big fish in a small pond.

I reckon about 10% of the girls in that place get 90% of the BF's.

Pity, as it used to be a good, fun place with a good vibe.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tilac is still favourite of couple of friends of mine as they have regular girls there which treat them nice and no way would those guys give them more than 1500 lt. I cannot go there anymore because I used to have a regular girl there too and don't wanna bump into her again :o

HT you on the piss again? Happens to the best of us.

>>I also booked a room for a few nights at Khao San Rd., which I've never even been to before, at Sawatdee Hotel. Will be fun to explore some new area's I've never been before.<<

Just a small warning. I had a look at one of those SawatDee hotels (they have several) on Khao San and I would not let my dog sleep there. There are no go go bars at KSR and the touts at the end of the road are a nasty bunch of fuckers who make the pong touts look like refined gentleman. Unless you are a youngster who likes hanging around other young kids i would advise taking up residence there and just go visit one night via a 15 minute taxi ride.

Hey There ... just wanted to say thanks for all the input. I am taking advantage of HT's request for information. I will be in BKK in early August for 5 nights. Staying at the JW Marriott (as I usually do).

Have not been to LOS for a couple of years .. looking forward to it. The last time I was there Clinton Plaza was just shutting down. Of course, the JW is so damn convenient to NEP, I tend to hang there.

CB

I am strongly considering going to Pattaya instead of hanging in Bangkok for a couple of days in August.

I have read that some hotels charge a "guest fee" when bringing girls in, but most do not. Does anyone know the policy of the Marriott Resort in Pattaya? And is it close to the action? (I can stay there for free with points).

Also - most comfortable way to get there from Bangkok? I don't mind shelling out a few bucks as long as it is reasonable.

Thanks in advance.

CB

I have read that some hotels charge a "guest fee" when bringing girls in, but most do not. Does anyone know the policy of the Marriott Resort in Pattaya? And is it close to the action? (I can stay there for free with points).

CB

Assuming that you can afford the Pattaya Marriott, you couldn't have picked a better place to stay. It's ideally located, has a great pool, and you wont have any problems bringing girls back to your room.

Have fun :D

Archived