Hi guys...Need some quick info on situation there.

HIGH_THAIED

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Guys,

I'm guessing is around 2,000 baht L/T, and 1,000 Baht S/T, as an average, as it was around three years ago. Seems to be pretty much the same, then. And I do realise every situation is different. Go-Go girls wanting, and asking, 3,000 baht + is not unusual. They were even asking that 3 years ago.

Thanks so much for all your replies. It does give me a good handle on things. I've never explored Pattaya to any degree before, so decided to go there first this time, as I'll be flying into new airport. But still booked Nana Hotel in BKK after. I also booked a room for a few nights at Khao San Rd., which I've never even been to before, at Sawatdee Hotel. Will be fun to explore some new area's I've never been before.

Thank you all for your time to respond. And yes to a poster here, I do look a little bit like a very "old" Tom Selleck :D So if you see me around, just ask if I'm HT, and I'll buy you a beer, guaranted......

HT

It's Morning 2 Night. A beer bar on Sukhmvit soi 4. Used to be a nice place until they got a bit too greedy (the girls and the bar).

Agree as well, this place was one of the first to get crazy with the sex prices...but then I suppose some stupid twat will pay it "...because I can afford it..."

It's Morning 2 Night. A beer bar on Sukhmvit soi 4. Used to be a nice place until they got a bit too greedy (the girls and the bar).

Agree as well' date=' this place was one of the first to get crazy with the sex prices...but then I suppose some stupid twat will pay it "...because I can afford it..."[/quote']

Nervous Dog and I saw it and heard it last night when we were in Tilac Bar for a quick drink:

"Newby syndrome"

A youngish guy sitting on the table next to us.

Conversation between him and the girl went like this. (You'll be able to work out who is who in the conversation! Can't be bothered with all the quotation marks!)

So I go with you?

You come my hotel?

Yes.

How long you stay with me?

How long you want?

I want you to stay 3 hours.

Maybe he wasn't aware that you can ask a girl to stay all night? Maybe he just wanted ST.

(Then Dog started yelling at me about something so I missed the next part of the conversation... then I was able to tune in again).

Ok...so I pay something called a bar fine for 500 baht so you can go to my hotel and for stay 3 hours and then I pay you 2000 baht.

Nooooooooo.....pay bar and only 1 hour. 2000 baht.

(Then it went back-and-forth from there. Mamasan comes over).

She only want to stay 1 hour. She have to meet sister later. Sister come to Bangkok for first time so she have to go.

Ok... what if she stays 2 hours and I give 2000 baht?

(Mamasan and girl prattle away for a few seconds).

Ok... You pay bar. I go with you hotel 2 hours, you give me 2000 baht ok?

Ok... you're SO beautiful! I'm SO happy!!

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

:barf::barf::barf:

First, I don't believe this story. No way would a 'youngish guy' barfine in Tilac, home of old crows. :)

Second, what the fuck is 3 hours about? No wonder she said no. She probably knew he was going to bore her to death with 'conversation' for most of that and waste her time when she'd rather be with her friends. What's the point of 3 hours? Get in and out in 1 and on to the next or do all night, not 3 hours. :doah:

Maybe we need to start intervening in these clueless cases. Get some sort of union thing going where everyone knows the score. :)

Archived