Hi guys...Need some quick info on situation there.

HIGH_THAIED

I didn't know in BKK is ST only now, the few times I have been there I always got LT for a reasonable BKK Price if I wanted it!

ST isn't the only option in BKK, contrary to the beliefs of some...and you can get LT for a reasonable price with an acceptable lady without much, if any, effort. Just make sure if you want LT, and if you bargain ahead of time, to say 50 baht ST, xxxx baht LT. (Personally, I don't bargain prices ahead of time...only get a committment for LT if that's what I want...and that is NON-NEGOTIABLE.)

HH

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, with BKK go-go dancers, 2K has always been the magic number for LT. Eight years ago, it was considered more than generous, while now it's probably just acceptable, for some. Like you, I rarely discuss price in advance, but I will pay the girl more, if I like her.

What strikes me, in recent years, are the beer bar girls in places like M2N expecting 3K, while their sisters upstairs in the go-go bars are now looking for 3-4K. Meanwhile, the girls on Soi 33 stand pat on their 3-4K expectations (no price increases).

Seems like the unsanctioned bar girls' union is trying to level the playing field to a point where everyone gets the same pay. :)

And please, don't anyone post that you met a Soi 33 chick at Nana Disco and fucked her for 1K or less. I'm talking about rates they would expect from their bar clientele.

I think the BG jungle drums are always telling stories of the biggest falang idiot,

the ones that pay 4k for 20 minutes ,

of course this gets down the line and the story gets changed to every falang at that bar was paying 4K ,

I wonder how many days they have to sit in the bar with no 4k customers to figure out that two 2k customers give them the same money (actually a little more with their barfine cut)

Does not really matter to me , I am still a not so cheap cheap charlie at 1000baht ST , and never liked LT so do not know

OC

What strikes me, in recent years, are the beer bar girls in places like M2N expecting 3K

Fuck them. M2N used to be my favourite hangouts while in Bangkok because they play nice music but who the hell would pay 3000 baht for the girls them to have sex with when you can have better looking girls for 1000 baht LT two hours away. Just plain crazy. Maby the guys who are stuck there because of work will pay those prices.

Yeez, I am in a comparable situation to HT.

Have not seen a gogo for 6 years now, miss the ambiance somewhat and will sleep one night in Bangkok on my way to hot-issaan-village less than 10 days from now.

In order to avoid disillusions I plan to hit Nataree before dark. Will cost me 2k plus tip (500b?) for soapie right? After dark I have Bacara and Long Gung on the agenda. As I understand this a ST from SC will cost me more than a visit to Nataree :cussing: drinks+LD+BF+ST with less guarantee for customer satisfaction :alert:

I might just enjoy the seeings (I was told there are two tables on SC in front of a small shop where you can watch street life going by) and wait closing time to stumble onto the Suckhimquick crowds and pick up a nice gall for 1k ST/LT.

ST isn't the only option in BKK, contrary to the beliefs of some...and you can get LT for a reasonable price with an acceptable lady without much, if any, effort. Just make sure if you want LT, and if you bargain ahead of time, to say 50 baht ST, xxxx baht LT. (Personally, I don't bargain prices ahead of time...only get a committment for LT if that's what I want...and that is NON-NEGOTIABLE)

That is my experience exactly. My BKK experience is really lame and I probably haven't had more than 30 girl there over the years and I hate to contradict with my basic BKK opinion because I never had any problems with one of them which I blame on the way I treat them! In BKK I rather prefer LT since it is not my own walls I am shagging her, in Pattaya the girl must qualify to stay with my in my own bed! On my very first trip I was with an Israeli guy who thought he knows everything about the City but basically just wanted to be nice and show me what he knows to make it easier for me, however he thought the girls wouldn't know where Israel is so he told the girls he was Russian and settled the deal upfront for all of us! My first shag was 5000 baht LT :) Of course this was still cheap compared to what I would pay at home for an entire night but I told him not to make my deals anymore! Since my 2nd approach when a BKK girl was trying to make a deal with me I "shussshed" her and said "talking about money is not polite and smiled and it was okay for all of them.

However... what amuses me here in PTY or in BKK is the guys who are so technical and theoretical and lame who ask the girls "how much for ST" "How much for long time" like they are at the Patpong night market asking for the price of a T-Shirt. Dunno if guys are just so plain boring or if it is insecurity or the desperate need to know how much it is going to cost??. If I wanna stay LT with a girl I tell her "I want to spend the night with you" and I will see if she has an objection with the "whole night thing" usually not! I also don't get quoted, probably 2 times in BKK and 2 times in Pattaya in all this time and again I blame it on the way I present myself. When I ask a girl to sit down with me I offer a drink before she can ask while the most fellas just want to wait and see if she is worth it. That is probably the difference why these guys get quoted because the girls can feel when a fella is cheap. There are certain rules in bars and if you follow them you never have a problem. Last but not least one of my BG friends told that men that ask for the price she considers as men that are scared it is getting to expensive while a man who is there to enjoy his time and doesn't ask doesn't worry about those things and usually pays the correct rate! This coming from a retired girl with a huge ass house, with a brand new car and with a successful business, opinions my differ amongst the girls but I found it an interesting statement!

Do you reckon the act of asking makes the price higher then? Like a sort of bargirl Heisenberg principle? :)

I have to say, I don't mind a girl asking how much. She could be asking for any number of reasons - some of which might even be flattering. E.g. She fears you're still young enough to expect it for free.

But if it puts off other guys, I'm not going to try to talk them round because that leaves more girls for me. Similarly, I'm not going to bother saying to guys who wear condoms in blow-job bars 'pah, you pussies!' because it leaves me no better off.

I'm also going to stop saying that there's no need to be afraid of show-girls. There is every reason to be afraid. Even if they don't laugh at you, they are all frigid lousy expensive fucks. Don't even bother talking to any girls who are even semi-hot. :)

If you ask her for a rate she won't call up the lowest discount rate, she starts high! Do you really believe you are cutting a good deal if you ask the girl upfront? What if the price is too high, will you start negotiating??? Will you refrain from shagging her??? How is negotiating going to be supportive for her performance??? What's her motivation if she knows what she gets? If he have argued with her before and dumped the price you are gonna be a one time unappreciated customer where she won't perform as good as she could because she doesn't need to because you signed the deal already!

Your show girl complex is amusing me. Last time I checked the show girl I shagged wasn't frigid, wasn't expensive and the performance was brilliant!

The best strategy to get a good lay is to create some sort of sympathy and make these girls enjoy themselves, this job is dull enough and the most of their customers are dull as well. You make her laugh and feel good the money becomes a smaller issue as you think and the lay will be better anyways!

....I'm not the right person to give info, but in general girls in BKK will not accept LT.....

Clearly from that statement Elef you are cetainly not the right person to advise on Bkk. :grin: Unless this is a new phenomenon that has occurred in the last 9 months then going LT with girls in Bkk is absolutely not a problem. You may have to pay more than Pattaya but certainly no more than Baht 2,000. I will qualify this statement by saying that I am not referring to the girls in the big gogo bars in PP or NEP as I haven't had experience of them for quite a looong time. :thumbup:

I didn't say I asked them (I rarely do). But if they do bring up the subject beforehand, it doesn't necessarily put me off.

"Your show girl complex is amusing me. Last time I checked the show girl I shagged wasn't frigid, wasn't expensive and the performance was brilliant!"

Er, mate... again, re-read what I posted. If anyone asks, keep to the "they're expensive and frigid" line. :deal:

Also, stay away from girls with big tits. They're more likely to steal from you and give you herpes. :nono:

Archived