Pattaya Crackdown?

Guy Himmaparn

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is the father of her child and she hopes this boy grows up which he won't because he is younger than her. He is a retarded little beau feeling so sexy and charming and doesn't realize that the most of girls in K's bar know the story and milk him for drinks! I thought I am going to call his mommy in Hamburg and ask her of she knows that her son has a child with a prostitute and he doesn't pay for child support.

However, I told her not to show him that she is hurt because this is all this fucking kid wants. He has a wee little ego and knows when he breaks her heart she will go home and cry which gives him a free field at Marine! I told her to pretend to be happy so it is him who gets pissed and he will most likely trying to force her into pain because he wants her to suffer for him! If he touches her I knock him out!

Well, if there's a crackdown going on, it hasn't extended to Walking Street bars. Of the two I was in two nights go, both had nude dancers at least part of the time.

Good news. I assume Pattaya, like Bangkok, will be quiet on Thursday, but back to normal starting Friday. Anyone know?

The upcoming decision on the political parties (Weds), the weather (it was pissing rain earlier tonight) and a fixed holiday on Thursday are enough to force me take off Friday as well and check out Pattaya again.

I will need a day to recover from tomorrow in any event. I am starting my long weekend a day early as a precautionary measure.

It will be dead in both Bangkok and Pattaya so there is no real down side. Although the odds are probably low, there may be a down side to staying in Bangkok tomorrow. Besides, I need a change from the Big Mango.

The bars inside the hotels will probably be open and serve whatever you want, so will many restaurants with farang food, some more will serve wine but not beer. Even some beerbars will probably be open but not serving beer, just other drinks with alcohol. OK, there'll be some bars open on 3rd Rd and Sukhumvit too I guess.

So thats the real reason for your journey. Assuming the shit doesn't hit the fan tomorrow, I'll be there on Thur. I'll try to hold down the fort while you're gone. If worse comes to worse, I'll have Piccard beam you back here. Please leave your sim card with him for me to use so I can call some of your rejects on Thur. (since his empire will be closed.) Have a safe trip

Archived