Pattaya Crackdown?

Guy Himmaparn

No nudity in bars wouldn't bother me, and by 'no nudity' I mean naked dancers, lesbian shows even topless (I got over that a long time ago), as long as it didn't lead eventually to no girls and finally to no bars.

Bibblies is going to go absolutely spastic when he reads that post!! :grinyes:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.... :hmmm:

Not sure if it was a wind-up or not.

Some guys don't seem to need the nudity and shows. Ask the guys who go to Pattaya and spend their whole holiday in a beer bar without going near a gogo for their whole stay.

Munchie... was it a wind-up? Just curious. :dunno:

No, it was definitely not a wind up. Just a statement of fact.

I don't need to see a naked girl dancing on a stage. I don't have a problem with it (although I prefer topless or even better a sexy outfit) but I definitely don't need it.

I've been seeing it for 20 years, it's kinda boring and I very rarely go into bars these days that show.

I think a girl in a really good thong or a hot pants that supports her curves can be more attractive than a nude woman, having said that, I appreciate women with a waxxed vagingo. No wait I don't appreciate the woman I appreciate that she did waxx her crotch, or...? Damn Language can be so confusing when you have no clue about it!

No matter how naked and how energetic, shows are still an act - and generally bore me because of that. I'd rather sit in a booth drinking and chatting with a group of fun freelancers or bargirls than sit watching a show nine times out of ten. I would, however, definitely prefer the girls I sit with to be topless, which I hope deflects the gaydar?

I would, however, definitely prefer the girls I sit with to be topless, which I hope deflects the gaydar?

Yes, that is satisfactory. You are not gay. (And I miss those days in Nana. :( )

However 'boring' it gets for you as an obviously gay man pretending to be straight, Munchie, if you want to stay undercover, you've got to copy what we straight men do and check the goods before buying. That's the point of naked/topless gogos for us heteros. :thumbup:

Archived