Milk

MooNoi

Best way to get milk is right out of the tank.Had family here in the states that were dairy farmers.

Just go out to the tank and turn on the mixer to get cream blended into the milk and then drop the pail into the tank and get your milk..go full whole taste. No skimmed milk for this fat boy :smirk:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a great fan of Thai milk. To me it tastes significantly different to what I used to drink back home.

I also get perturbed at the expiry date on milk. They claim it is good for anywhere between 7 - 12 days from the date of packing but after 4 - 5 days you can smell the difference, at which time it is time to throw it out.

A vegan friend convinced me that it was not good for adults to drink milk. So for one year I did not drink any. Started back up on milk again a while ago and now have lactose intolerance. :(:mad: Took me a while to figure out what the bloating, gas and frequent trips to the washroom were from.

I was ready to give up milk again, due to these problems. But now I found lactose free milk. I am tolerating that. I don't know if I will ever be able to drink regular milk again. So there's a warning for you milk drinkers.

....yep, i love milk, try blending a banana, 3/4 pint of milk (i use skimmed, of course!), soaked oats in more milk, 1 weetabix, scoop of whey powder, some fruit like blueberrys or strawberrys etc.......kick starts the day.

LP, is this suitable for someone who's trying to lose weight? It sounds like the kind of drink that people on high exercise regimes would use.

Archived