Cutting the girls' headline salaries

torrenova

An interesting point was brought up yesterday which I feel requires wider discussion and additional input.

Cutting headline salaries which are used to attract girls for not hitting targets for ladydrinks or barfines.

Now in my time I have come across quotas ranging from 30 or so drinks per month to over 200. Barfines have averaged from 5 per month to 15. I do not know about ST bars.

So in failing to reach a stipulated quota, I have seen absolute cuts such as Bt1000, cuts of the girls' percentage and cuts of the customer cost.

To explain more, if a LD is Bt100 I have seen the girl cut her commission of say Bt30 and in other places cut the Bt100 customer cost. This I have seen for the barifnes as well.

So what are the current benchmarks ? Also, if a girl does not reach her quota, does she receive her commission on the numer she does attain ?

70 to 80 drinks seems to be a recent benchmark from what I hear but when you give it a closer look (and I am sure you did) you will realize that these benchmarks are humbug!

How could a bar like Heavens Above with 45 seats could have the same drink quotas as Living Dolls Showcase with 128 seats? Makes no sense to me!

The most ridiculous thing I have heard is that the smallest bar in Soi Diamond all of a sudden requires 80 drinks per girl. The problem is there are never more than 6 people in this par at one time.

I understand that quotas are necessary when the girl are under performing but if you have a crappy bar that no one wants to visit and now you pressure your girls that they will start bothering your last few customers that would be stupid.

Maybe a girl just had 30 drinks but had 26 bar fines. When a girl is on an 8,000 baht salary she earns 308 baht per day. Why not taking it in a combination of BFs + LDs which means for each barfine she gets 6 drinks deducted from her salary! For every sick day she gets 300 baht deducted and for every missing drink the 30 to 50 baht what it would make for the bar!

What are the rules in your bars? I seem to recall you ran a strict operation. What I have been told is, they get cut the difference. In other words, they have to have 8 bar fines...if they make only 6, they get docked the equivilent of 2 bar fines. Need 30 drinks? sell 20? they get cut 10...many girls get little or no salary in some places...oddly, they stay...

I'm not updated about the salaries more than partly and what I know is based on 2 beerbars.

The big one with a thai lady as owner has a salary of 3000, the girls are paid for their share of LDs and barfines. After that the bar deduct what the BG has consumed (sometimes also for some of her friends in the bar with too high consumption of alchohol so no credit in the bar). In the end come the fines, for each late arrival, absence without being barfined, not giving sex to the customer who barfined (the fine was 1000 for that), under barfine quota, under LDs quota....

The only new thing in that bar is the BGs working outside bar, they get their share of the LDs and 100 % of the barfine.

Other bar has a salary of 4000 and no quotas, no fines, owned by a german guy with his GF as big boss (old BG in bar # 1 btw).

ok so after a quick consideration of the current business model the 'little guy' [read: individual bar owner] is responsible for driving up the price of st/lt and causing an upsurge in the 'buy me dink' hustle.

The problem is the large bars have a different turnover ratio so they can continue to thrive while the little guy alienates his customer base. The big guys will never look at anything but the bottom line....who cares if peple are having fun when we are bringing in xxx%.

I gotta say the pool of freelancers gets better and better everyday.

Again, you guys are too theoretical!

Quite a sickness on this board, I wonder why people can't remember that they have been in a bar before!

How is it going to have any effect on the ST/LT prices? The big bars obviously doing fine and the girls as well. The small bars usually starting with ridiculous quotas as an desperate attempt to survive the next month! If the girl doesn't get enough salary she will change the bar and not ask for more money! BGs also don't have the ability to see things as a whole, they are living from day to day.

If the little bar owner would have any decent girls he wouldn't be little, the people would storm into his place and make him happy! Everything stays the same for the customer!

CT

The size of a place as reference to quotas is immaterial. It is the girl who has the quota, not the seat.

So if they get a quota of 80 drinks, their commission is Bt30 and the customer price is Bt100 and they get 50 drinks what is the outcome ?

Is it

50*30-((80-50)*30) - cut their commission on missed drinks

or

50*30-((80-50)*100) - cut the lost income on missed drinks

or

50*30-(80-50)*70) - cut the lost bar income on missed drinks

The same questions exist for barfines, what do they get cut if they miss targets and do they get their commissions.

What I don't get is, if a girl is popular, and gets bar fined a lot, then how can she be there to sell all her drinks?

Assume she has 31 days in a month, 2 days off, leaves 29. So 80 drinks divided by 29=2.785 drinks per day. Say she is bar fined for 15+ days...leaves 14 days to sell all her drinks...she may well be above quota on bar fines, but below on drinks...or vice versa...too complicated for me, I'll stick to renting whores instead of pimping them...

Archived