Ratchada Massage Parlours

panadolsandwich

The MP's can be hit and miss just like anywhere else. I happen to find that on the average, there is a higher percentage of good looking girls working there at any given time compared to the gogos.

The time you show up can make a big difference in what's available. Payday for the thais, and the few days following, are almost always the busiest. Even during the slow times, the best looking girls aren't likely to be sitting around with no customers for any extended period of time. It pays to have a seat, buy a drink and relax for a while. Something you like may pop in while you're waiting.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding Poseidon - How high did you go? The best ones are found after taking a secondary elevator up.

You'll know that you are on the right floor because there will be a lot of Japanese guys around.

It can be hit and miss depending on the time of day. I've discovered the best times to be 6-8 PM.

You can always ask the mamasan about any other available girls too. Most places have a catalog with pictures of girls who may or may not be on site. They're supposedly the cream of the crop, models, actresses, etc. The prices are pretty steep, but it may be worth it.

Maybe you find them more attractive in gogos because you're seeing them in a greater state of undress. That definitely adds to a girl's attractiveness!

I've been in a few mps but, to me, it's a bit like shopping for something when the shop won't display the goods properly. They're still in the box, which makes me much less likely to buy!

I'm not shy about talking to a girl, asking her what she'll do and whether her tits are real or not but it's a bit of a downer way to start the conversation. And if the answers are wrong, I'd have to send them back and then another would come along and I'd have to do the same thing...

It's like food shopping when you're only allowed to ask about the fruit before buying, not see it properly. :crazy:

However, I will give it another shot next trip. I suspect I'm missing a few gems by not doing it.

How about the covered blowjob thing? Monitoring other boards, I have seen it mentioned quite a lot. To me, covered bjs are the most pointless annoying thing ever. In previous experience, I can always talk them around but previous experience is in the non-mp area.

:shocked:

Boy, that's a real slap in the face. :(

Mind you, if you say "talk to the papasan", that would imply that it's not necessarily "policy" (and Thai policy can be pretty flexible anyway...)

I know a Poseidon or ex-Poseidon girl and she's fine with me but I didn't meet her in a massage place.

Do you ever try to talk them around while in the room? Or isn't it the big deal to you that it is to me so you don't try?

(Damn, I'm sounding like a newbie here! :) The trouble is, the last and only time I did a massage girl in a massage place, I was a newbie.)

If the issue boils down to your business v. walking out, policy may very well change. That's why I suggest talking to the papasan.

I don't normally try to talk the girls around, since it's not a real concern for me, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to try. It won't be anything they haven't heard a thousand times before. A few extra baht probably wouldn't hurt your cause either, but that's completely optional.

I usually use the sessions as a test run. If I like the girl, I'll ask if she's interested in meeting up during her off time. I've had pretty good success with that method. Whatever happens then can be on your own terms.

Yeah, definitely. I doubt many of the better girls actually need to work there more than a month and then enough men have got her number.

Not sure about papasan versus instinct/luck though. (Or choosing one that's doing the "me me" routine when she sees you.)

Will probably do the old bibblies thing of just choosing ones I really fancy enough to do even if they don't do much and hope my persuasion skills will be enough to get good service. There's something that puts me off about having some girl I don't like as much just because some gay dapper guy said she was 'good'. Even if she were, I'd be thinking about the girl I really wanted while I was doing it.

Oops! Just read what you wrote properly. Yes, I might also mention lack of blowjobs to a papasan as a negative in some subtle way. Say the next time I went back to the same place.

What about this strange business of mp 'tipping'? To me, the prices at most places look as though they include tips and, unless the girl was great, I probably wouldn't.

I'm looking forward to this project! Thanks for the advice.

I think it's wrong to try and pressure a girl into any sort of unsafe sex. If they don't use a condom for blow jobs and they're doing it to 5 different men a day then they will catch chlamydia, gonnorhea and herpes and are putting themselves at risk of HIV. It's not surprising so many punters report catching an STD is a BJ bar. If you want to ask the girl or papasan beforehand then that's no problem but to try and pressure the girl in the room is just wrong.

Like, you, 99% of my decision is based on how attracted I am to the girl. Don't rely on the papasan to tell you which girls are good. Use him to find out what each girl is willing to do, BBBJ for example.

As far as tips, the Ratchada MP's are mainly Thai orientated, so they aren't needed or expected.

Good luck!

Archived