Ratchada Massage Parlours

panadolsandwich

I can see how it can have its pleasant side. As an experience, I know it must have its plusses. And I have tried it a few times, so can imagine. What I was looking to get out of it wasn't necessarily what I should have been looking to get out of it. But every once in awhile I go on a quest to find the hottest girl ever, not content to just sit and wait for luck to throw her in my path. This is my quest, to reach for that star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Anyways, the star wasn't in Poseidon that night, and I wasn't encouraged she ever will be. Somehow I think there must be some place in BKK where a guy would have a decent chance to find that star.

Sorry for distracting from the main subject.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3How about the covered blowjob thing? Monitoring other boards, I have seen it mentioned quite a lot. To me, covered bjs are the most pointless annoying thing ever3

Same feeling here, I usually lose all mood when a girl takes a condom out for BJ, and the session is pretty much over.

Long Beach is OK on that aspect, one tried recently to slip on a rubber and I just had to ask for her to give it up. Ended up coming in her mouth a well. She had a scar I hadn't noticed downstairs so I called it quit after the BJ, but a second shot is usually OK there. Lacking of girls but had several good experiences in that MP.

No farang surcharge either.

3How about the covered blowjob thing? Monitoring other boards, I have seen it mentioned quite a lot. To me, covered bjs are the most pointless annoying thing ever3

Same feeling here, I usually lose all mood when a girl takes a condom out for BJ, and the session is pretty much over.

Long Beach is OK on that aspect, one tried recently to slip on a rubber and I just had to ask for her to give it up. Ended up coming in her mouth a well. She had a scar I hadn't noticed downstairs so I called it quit after the BJ, but a second shot is usually OK there. Lacking of girls but had several good experiences in that MP.

No farang surcharge either.

Hi,

It just depends on the girl whether you'll be given a BJ or a BBJ. In fact I have had BBJ's in Emanuelle, Poseidon and Darling (without asking).

By the way: where is this "Long Beach" located?

You guys sounds so lame whining about covered BJs. Are you seriously saying when a beautiful naked girl licks your balls, puts your cock in her mouth and sucks it like she's worshiping it with her silky hair brushing against your skin and you have the chance to maneuver her and grope any way you want - you go all limp just because of a condom?

Yes, especially that a "beautiful naked girl" is in the eye of the beholder... I have a hard time beeing turned on by about all thai girls I go with so with a condom is even worse...

Besides even without a condom receiving a BJ is often utterly boring, kindda similar to watching premier league game without supporters bashing each others... Mouth fucking is somehow more fun... at least if the girl gags...

Actually a few games should still amusing with thai girls but i've never seen them on the MP's menu yet. Hence I'm becoming a faithful husband.

Of course I prefer a BBBJ, but if a girl wants to protect herself, I'm not going to argue. It's her right to if she wants to. And Wonderlust is right... sure it's not as nice as a blow job without a condom. But still pretty damn good!

Ok, it's low risk, but with most of these girls sleeping with multiple partners a week, if not a day, wouldn't you do as much as you could to protect yourself if you were them?

"And Wonderlust is right... sure it's not as nice as a blow job without a condom. But still pretty damn good!"

How can you say someone is right when it's basically a matter of taste?

"wouldn't you do as much as you could to protect yourself if you were them"

Well, I'm not them but about everyday I have to make decision relating risks and personnal comfort to prospective profit. Most people would logically try and do the least possible for the biggest reward.It's just not that easy in a competitive world.

Thing is one buys a service if he enjoys it. girls can protect whatever they want, but just assume they will lose some customership - including mine. As long as there are enough Moo Noi and Wonderlust around they can get away with it. When they are more Bibblies and Kojis, you can be pretty sure they'll either change their safety concerns or profession.

Wonder what happens with gogogirls one barfines BTW as the only BF I ever paid was about 10 years ago when I first came to BKK. It sure seems that most FLs will give BBBJ.

Archived