Ratchada Massage Parlours

panadolsandwich

I picked up a catalogue of Bangkok massage parlours in a hotel lobby one day. The text is mostly in Japanese, but it has over 100 pages with dozens of colour photographs. The copy I have is Vol. #50. They have a web site with loads of pictures. Not sure if it will be of any use re massage parlours in Ratchada, but otherwise might be of interest. If you Google 'rakuraku massage' the first listing on my screen seems to be the catalogue home page. If you see a '2' in the web address on your screen, that is the right one.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting website.

I presume the girls in the pictures for the restaurants are available. Some of the girls in the "Restaurant Pickup" section are quite cute, especially the ones in a restaurant somewhere between the Silver Dollar and Wild County in Washington Square.

This is a well known reference guide for japanese.

It is true that MP are more to the taste of thais or japanese people.

Concerning the girls beauty.

I honestly believe that you can find the most beautiful ones in these places.

Of course the fact they are not nude can sometimes provide suprises.

Places like amsterdam, poseidon, nataree etc...

have stuning sidelines and models but it also depends on the time of the day you go there, which day etc.....

About papasan advices I use them once my choice is made to tell me of any "not seeable" things about the girls -> I personaly hate big boobs so it helped me once or twice.

but MP ar a hit or miss this is true.

There is a MP where I never had bad suprises with the sideline girls although the rooms suck.

Reminder:

Most big MP follow this pattern:

- Fishbowl girls: 1500-200bht/session

- sideline 1800-3500 bht

- models (sometimes super models) 3000 up to 8-9K

My method for choosing?

First stroll the place depending on what you are looking for.

Remember that in most places the fishbowl girls are choosen by looking at the fishbowl only, most sideline and models sit in lounges where you can freely stoll around and even sit and talk a bit.

Here is an example:

My favorite MP has its sideliners section just after the entrance.

The room is quite small (especially compared to huge MP) with the sideliners sitting on chairs and sofas.

You sit somewhere an wherever you sit you are a

few meters from the girls.

-> I usually order a drink then look at what is on offer.

Everytime most of the girls will look at you, some will smile a lot, others are a bit more shy, some are not interested etc....

You ask one (or more) to sit with you

(most of them do not speak English or just basic)

then you pick the one you prefer.......

About papasan advices I use them once my choice is made to tell me of any "not seeable" things about the girls -> I personaly hate big boobs so it helped me once or twice.

:confused: Is this a typo? Otherwise I'm intrigued. How are big boobs "not seeable"?

I mean, I can see the opposite problem - where they're exaggerated by Wonderbras, etc but surely girls don't hide big boobs to please customers? (If they do, tell me where these girls are. Such information is gold! :) )

Or do you mean you're ultra-sensitive to what I'd call medium - relatively large breasts on a smaller frame that aren't necessarily apparent under layers of clothes? I love those...

It's nothing to do with their state of undress. I've gone through life til now being able to be turned on by girls who are still wearing clothes, haven't forgotten yet.

Someone mentioned a secondary elevator at Poseidon. If that's the one to the left of the fishbowl (and behind) that goes upstairs to a VIP lounge, which I think is on the 4th floor(?), then Yes, I've been there.

When you say 'the girls are hotter in MP's', if what you're all really saying is how 'on average' the girls as a whole at MP's are hotter than the ones on average at Nana/Etc., well, that doesn't help me because I can't sleep with an average. I'm only choosing one girl. What I'd go to the MP in the hope of finding would be a stunning girl, one a step up from what I'd find in the usual spots. I haven't had that experience yet at any MP-- seeing a girl that makes me go, "Wow, now there is something you don't see often." I have had that experience a few times at Nana. Maybe this catalog/book is the way to go, might try that next time. Seems like a lot of work though.

Put it another way: if I'm after a 9 or 10 (not always, but once in awhile), then it doesn't help me to go to a place where the range is solidly 7-8 (MP) when I can go where the range is 5-10 (Nana) with the bulk being 6-7's (who cares, I'm not picking them anyway). Basically, there are way more girls working in Nana than in any MP, even the biggest. So my odds of finding that needle in a haystack are actually better there.

I had another look in my catalogue, and the web site. I don't know why they use the word 'pickup' in every catagory; massage, restaurant, karaoke, etc. I would be surprised if more was on the menu in Japanese restaurants besides food. The www site shows the print catalogue now at Vol. #55, so it may be a monthly publication.

One big advantage to the MP scene (especially in Poseidon) is the bright lighting allows you to see the women MUCH better. How many times have you barfined a "stunner" from a gogo bar only to find out that she doesn't look that great once you step out the door?

That combined with the no hassle looking. You just buy a drink, sit down and oogle if you want. No one pestering you for lady drinks. For those of you who are used to the loud, thumping, chaotic Nana plaza bar scene, the MPs can seem a bit serene and possibly antiseptic.

Archived