Ratchada Massage Parlours

panadolsandwich

Anyone had any experience with these? Ratchada Soi 11 to 13 (MRT (rotfaifah mahanakhon) Huai Khwang) appears to be a really big Thai only entertainment district.

There is Emmanualle, and shit I forget a lot of the names now I'm home. There were about a dozen huge bars / massage parlours from what I could tell. I stayed in Ratchada Soi 13 for quite a while at this girl's room, but could never quite get a chance to check these places out. It was a nightmare to get a taxi to or from.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Emmanuallelle's once. Beautiful women with fancy price tags. So beautiful and expensive I was afraid I would 'break' which I did for the door.

Honestly, if you want beauty, this is probably were you want to go. I have a hard time with this kind of beauty. Hard for me to get a hard on let alone do anything else.

Come on.

Many farangs go to these ratchada MP.

The best ones:

Nataree (not the traditional thai massage section of the building) for its sideline girls.

(ugly rooms but best sideliners in all ratchada IMHO)

poseidon: big classic but I do not like it except the rooms

Are 2 of my favorite

The rates at these places are not bad at all. By the time you do a bar crawl, pay drinks, LD's, barfine, ST room, girl fee, and tip/taxi money you'll probably have spent way in excess of an MP which is a fixed price package deal. Now that the subway stops there it's within easy reach too.

To be honest, the mp scene has never really attracted me before because I really like to see girls naked or nearly naked before I take them. I like the look of some of the girls I've see in Hway Kwang nightmarket but a couple of things put me off.

One thing is that I don't get to see the body beforehand. Clothes are my enemy - they can hide a myriad of problems. Scars, droopy tits, cheat tits (silicon or disguised by Wonderbras)...

Another thing is that I hear the covered blowjob is king in a lot of places and it's immovable 'policy'. This, to me, is not a blowjob and I would of course try all means to 'move' the policy with the girl. But she's got the whole house there to support her if she wants to dig her heels in.

Can anyone assure me my fears are exaggerated?

You can ask the mama/papasan to bring out a girl you're interested in. Buy her a drink, have a chat, and ask what she's willing to do. You'll get a close up look at the goods as well. If you're not impressed, send her back. It's what the Thais do, you can too.

There's such a heavy concentration of girls in that area it's almost impossible not to find something you like.

Can I ask what might be a naive question. I've gone into some of these Rathcada massage places in the past. One I can name for sure is Poseidon, but also others in that general area. I've gone in and checked out what was available,in the fishbowl and at Poseidon, upstairs also. Nothing grabbed me. I'm reading comments here how these girls are definitely hotter than what's at Nana or someplace. From what I saw, I'd have to say no. Maybe I'm not seeing the hot ones, maybe there's some hidden trick I don't know that'll help me get to see better ones than I'm seeing. I'd say if I went back to Nana, I feel certain I'll find something hotter than any I'd seen at Ratchada for a good deal more money. Now this is coming from a guy who actually PREFERS the pale skin type, so that is definitely NOT it. And I can't believe after going in and out of ALL those massage places (I must have visited 10), that those ones I was seeing were the hot girls you're all referring to. It can't be.

I almost forgot. The question. How exactly would you find the most beautiful girls in these places? Are they in some back room, hidden?

Archived