Ratchada Massage Parlours

panadolsandwich

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the beautiful naked girls I've ever seen have been actually in front of me where I could see them, and not in my eye. Any girl who tries to do that, I'm out of there. It's totally uncomfortable and I find it very annoying. Once I even had to go to the hospital at 3am to have a naked girl removed. Trust me, you don't want to go through that.

"Beauty is relative" is a lie some guys tell themselves. There is such a thing as a beautiful girl. And there's also such a thing as denial. Much more common than the beautiful girls, unfortunately.

I've always strapped up for the main event, but I used to be totally against the covered BJ. Times have changed.

I talk to and hear about too many guys taking the mai pen rai attitude towards condom use, and not just for blowjobs. Knowing the potential amount of "business" the girls do in a single day, going uncapped isn't a risk I'm willing to take anymore.

Obviously guys will do what they want. Up to them. Personally, I'd rather deal with a little less pleasure in the bedroom vs. a trip to the clinic.

Archived