Do you try to get the girl hot?

Wallenda

Just looking at about 90% of the punters that the girls go home with, how could they possibly get hot?

Grey pubes, wrinkles, man boobs, varicose veins... :barf:

Kee-lay maak maak!!

:stirthepo

Lucky there's still young blokes like me, Jungle Soup, Christian Troy, Bibblies and Yim Siam for the girls to look forward to! :grinyes:

It must be like sleeping with Brad Pitt by the time they get the chance to go with us young bucks! :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use one finger inside and run it along the top apart of the vagina...and try to locate the g-spot. At the same time lick her clitoris and and start to suckle on it gradually. You need to keep the pressure on the roof of the vagina to keep pressure on the g-spot. Also try to rub round all the vagina inside while licking clitoris and around the lips...with your other hand hold her hand and squeeze it gently, this is agood way to gauge if what your doin is along the right tracks.

The vagina should be getting quite sloppy by now and you may want to use two fingers now. Dont bring the fingers out but keep them in and move them around inside,making sure to keep pressure on the g-spot.

Play kung fu tongue with the clitoris, flicking it side to side, up and down, sucking, kiss around her inner thighs...you should get her off doin that...if the little hairs on her arms and standing and she has goosebumps then she has enjoyed herself.

Then its time to put your penis in and have some fun.

I know there is more than one way to skin a cat, but I ve just found that way to work for me...take guidance from the girl.

Lucky there's still young blokes like me, Jungle Soup, Christian Troy, Bibblies and Yim Siam for the girls to look forward to! :grinyes:

It must be like sleeping with Brad Pitt by the time they get the chance to go with us young bucks! :D

I see we're both living in the same beautifully-deluded world! Those lucky girls who *get* to go with handsome young things like us... and jai dee maak too... and that jungle soup with his kung fu tongue!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

YimSiam :):)

Just looking at about 90% of the punters that the girls go home with, how could they possibly get hot?

Grey pubes, wrinkles, man boobs, varicose veins... :barf:

Kee-lay maak maak!!

:yeahthat:

Took the words out my mouth Moo Noi. :D Thats the most accurate thing I ve heard on the board for a longtime... :)

Wendella,

I probably wouldn't answer this unless I'd had a few reds in front of the telly tonight, but seeing as I have I'll give it a go. :thumbup:

This thread can be inter-twined with a recent one on "Do You Care if She Cums?"

Here's a Link to the thread in case you missed it. Some interesting reading on that thread.

I wrote the following in a thread and I'll cut-and-paste it here so as to not have to re-type it:

If you're sleeping with chicks working in the P4P scene, you're sleeping with a hooker. So she's doing it for work. Do you really think she wants to sleep with you "because you're a nice guy" or "you're a regular?" (Apart from the financial benefit to her). How many other guys are "regulars"?

Sure, if she had to choose between 2 guys, one who was a nice guy that wasn't going to give her any grief and pay the going rate, and the other who was a complete asshole, she'd probably take the nicer guy.

Too many guys think they're a cut above other punters in the P4P scene, and something makes them more special than the last guy that shagged her.

"She's a regular, I'm special... she tells me she like me too mutt"... blah blah blah blah...

You're not - you're just another wallet.

It's all an act.

Thinking things such as "she always cums when we fuck", or "she really seems to enjoy sex with me" is a pretty weird thought. As always, there are going to be exceptions, but the majority of girls are doing it for money, not because they like sex.

What percentage of girls really, sincerely enjoy sex with the guys who are hunting for thrills in the P4P scene? Not a lot I would think.

The probably give less of a shit if they don't cum than you do.

Yes, I have my regulars who I enjoy having sex with very much. They give the impression that they're enjoying it too, but to me, that's just what it is: an act. If they really are, it's a bonus, if they're not, they're just doing their job. And that's fine by me.

Shit... I must have been in a crappy mood the day I wrote that! LOL! :confused:

Anyway, my point in this thread is based on the last paragraph of that post I made.

I am realistic enough to realise that if I bar fine a girl with the intention of having sex with her, I try and make it like a trip to the dentist's for her - "Darling, you're probably not going to like it, but I'll make it as painless as I can for you!" :D

Remember that a lot of the girls, particularly the newer ones in the scene, have really only had sexual experiences mainly with a Thai guy or guys. Thai guys are exactly world-renowned for their love-making skills and levels of sensuality. :shakehead

So for a lot of the girls, a sensual experience will be something very new to them. Quite often when you do the sensitive stuff, they'll say "jahk-a-tee" (it tickles!) and squirm and try to wiggle away from you. They just get too sensitive sometimes! It's quite cute actually!

If you want to try and make it erotic or sensual, try some or all of the following:

1. Light kisses on her ears lobes and neck

2. Light kisses and little bites on her stomach and inner-thighs

3. After you've "done the front" (without yet touching the tuna pot) do the back. Turn her over and kiss the backs of her legs and her back right up to her neck

4. Using your fingertips lightly up-and-down her back and on her inner-thighs will make her skin very sensitive

5. You could offer to give HER a massage. I've been with a couple of girls who really seemed to enjoy being on the receiving end of a massage for a change. But not too hard though - don't try a Thai-style massage if you don't know what you're doing. Just light and easy will work fine.

6. When it comes time to do-the-do, don't just ram your cock up their pink pleasure cylinder like some undersexed teenager behind the bike shed. The girls are a lot smaller than us, and farang cocks are generally bigger than the average Thai. (Unless you're Munchmaster... he's TINY! :yikes:

Teddy told me. Sorry Muchie.. I owed you that one from earlier today! :spin: )

Go gently. Ease it in. Let them get used to it. Then work up to a quicker and stronger pace if she seems okay with it or asks you to.

That should be a reasonable start. Of course, all the girls are different, and there are some totally wild chicks out there who seem willing to give wild sex without any prompting whatsoever.

But for me, the main thing about the whole exercise is respect. Even if she is acting and "pretending" she's enjoying it, there'll be a far bigger chance that she actually MIGHT enjoy it, if you show some respect in the "interview phase" as well as the bedroom, don't treat her like a blow-up fuck doll and start off slow and gentle.

If you have any special "requests" make these known to her before you leave the bar so there's no surprises for her.

I wrote in a post earlier today something along the lines of it must be quite hard for the girls to go home with a complete stranger, knowing that there are some really freaky guys out there, and not knowing what's going to happen when they get behind closed doors. Putting the girl at ease mentally (as much as you can) goes a long way towards them feeling comfortable with you - which means they actually may enjoy themselves.

Here's hoping. :thumbup:

I see we're both living in the same beautifully-deluded world! Those lucky girls who *get* to go with handsome young things like us... and jai dee maak too... and that jungle soup with his kung fu tongue!!!

YimSiam

Trust me, Yimzee...

Tongue was firmly planted in-cheek when I wrote that post! :D (We need "tongue-in-cheek icon!")

Well, the second half of it, anyway! :grin:

Play kung fu tongue with the clitoris, flicking it side to side, up and down, sucking, kiss around her inner thighs...you should get her off doin that...if the little hairs on her arms and standing and she has goosebumps then she has enjoyed herself.

Kung Fu Tongue??? :shocked::yikes:

Geez... I thought I was impressive by "licking the alphabet!" (They never seem to be able to make it past "Q"!!) :tophat:

Trust me, Yimzee...

Tongue was firmly planted in-cheek when I wrote that post! :D (We need "tongue-in-cheek icon!")

Well, the second half of it, anyway! :grin:

Right there with you... :beer:

Gotta run, it's time to practice my Thai: ga-gai, kha-khai, kha-khwai... etc... (Have got to practice to get it right, I'd hate to falter in the middle, trying to remember one of those weird letters, and leave the poor girl wondering why I stopped!)

YimSiam :)

Time for another of my naive questions.

Thats ok - you sound about 16.

So does anyone try to get the girl they're with hot? I mean, try to get her going in the direction of a real orgasm. (as opposed to the kind of bargirl theatrics that's also common)

Shes a prostitute mate, doing a job. Just cause she looks cute, doesn;t mean she is. Would you try and get some fish net stocking clad Kings Cross 20 quid whore jumping?

I have to admit I normally don't, mainly because I assume that putting my tongue in her vagina isn't something I want to be doing with a working girl too often.

There are other ways to make ya bitch squirt, young fella

But of course that's just one way... I think.... (and even for that one, there's more to it than just sticking your tongue in there -- you have to know a little about what you're doing)

Go to club Eden and ask for lessons

So the question is... if you do that, try to get the girl hot, or turn her on so she might have an orgasm -- how? What do you do? What works?

It aint a science, women are different. See above

I might still save something like this for special situations, tho if some very effective ways to do it didn't involve too much risk of catching something, I might just incorporate it into my repertoire.

use ya dick

The floor is yours.

Archived