Do you try to get the girl hot?

Wallenda

My experience here is whores basically want to get it over with fast get their money and get out the door. All fine and dandy to think she is into you, that is indeed the illusion you are paying for. But in general, I don't think they really give a rats ass about us one why or the other, even if they say they do.

Keep in mind, a girl might like a repeat customer over a new/unknown guy as she knows what to expect, and it creates a familiarity to it all/him, where in, she can ask for more money...

As for girls I have a "special chemistry" with I still tend to think they will bullshit a bit to make you feel good. Hell, even wives admit to faking it once in a while, why wouldn't a whore?

In summary, anything I am doing with her is for my fun, what she gets out of it is a bonus for her. We are talking about whores here mind you. NOT Girl friends (real ones) or girls I might actually like and or give a rats ass about.

yes true i agree too but if you lived in thailand and you could put it off!!

you may become a local legend,celebraty if you will!! :bow::applause::bow::applause::bow::applause::bow::beer::sleeping:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Use one finger inside and run it along the top apart of the vagina...and try to locate the g-spot. At the same time lick her clitoris and and start to suckle on it gradually. You need to keep the pressure on the roof of the vagina to keep pressure on the g-spot. Also try to rub round all the vagina inside while licking clitoris and around the lips...with your other hand hold her hand and squeeze it gently' date=' this is agood way to gauge if what your doin is along the right tracks.

The vagina should be getting quite sloppy by now and you may want to use two fingers now. Dont bring the fingers out but keep them in and move them around inside,making sure to keep pressure on the g-spot.

Play kung fu tongue with the clitoris, flicking it side to side, up and down, sucking, kiss around her inner thighs...you should get her off doin that...if the little hairs on her arms and standing and she has goosebumps then she has enjoyed herself.

Then its time to put your penis in and have some fun.

I know there is more than one way to skin a cat, but I ve just found that way to work for me...take guidance from the girl.[/quote']

:applause::wave: fuck that made me laugh so serious yet so funny!!i take it you got that book i sent you js 555555555

Yep, great book! When are you bringing out volume 2? :D

Here is the thing with all the sex tips, most of them are just a crock of shit. You build a repore with each woman, and find out what makes HER tick/get off, and that is about it. What works with one girl may fail with the next 10.

You may recall months back, there was a woman "sexpert" posting here, all her little secrets and sure fire ways to make women cum...which I called to question. However some here clung to every word as if they could become "zen fuck masters" over night.

As has been pointed out, every woman is different, and most whores don't like you digging around their pussy. some don't like getting licked etc... Some are just plain "get it over with quick starfish types."

Of course now all the studs will come on and tell us their stories of how they make whores/women cum just by looking at them...oh, and they get paid for it also...

Depends.

Most of the time, I have to focus to get the deed done, otherwise I will start laughing at the "show" that some of them put on!

Like when Mr. Happy just enters Ms. Happy and she starts moaning/groaning/clawing, etc...hey, the show just started, a little early for all the acting!!!

It's all good :grin:

Yes. Any time I'm with a woman I try to get them hot. Been using same technique since eighth grade; nearly 40 years now!

Here's how I do it -- Get middle finger of my right hand all covered with spit (if you're a southpaw, I guess it would be middle finger of left hand). Then I stick it between her legs and rub it around for awhile where I think the clit is supposed to be.

If that doesn't work, I just assume I've come across yet another frigid bitch and go about my own pleasure. At least I tried.

:cool::cool:

Archived