Do you try to get the girl hot?

Wallenda

Time for another of my naive questions.

So does anyone try to get the girl they're with hot? I mean, try to get her going in the direction of a real orgasm. (as opposed to the kind of bargirl theatrics that's also common)

I have to admit I normally don't, mainly because I assume that putting my tongue in her vagina isn't something I want to be doing with a working girl too often. But of course that's just one way... I think.... (and even for that one, there's more to it than just sticking your tongue in there -- you have to know a little about what you're doing)

So the question is... if you do that, try to get the girl hot, or turn her on so she might have an orgasm -- how? What do you do? What works?

I might still save something like this for special situations, tho if some very effective ways to do it didn't involve too much risk of catching something, I might just incorporate it into my repertoire.

The floor is yours.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So does anyone try to get the girl they're with hot? I mean, try to get her going in the direction of a real orgasm. (as opposed to the kind of bargirl theatrics that's also common)

..I actually do a whole lot more; generally I would treat her as I would an actual girlfriend, which very much includes trying to be pleasant, comforting, respectful and all those. Then when it comes to having sex I'm again approaching it the same as with a regular girlfriend, which very much includes trying to get her hot, yes.. Of course every encounter is different, and in some it works a lot better than in others.

I have to admit I normally don't, mainly because I assume that putting my tongue in her vagina isn't something I want to be doing with a working girl too often.

Indeed, not 'too often'.. but sometimes the relationship warrants it.

So does anyone try to get the girl they're with hot?

Yes, I do, everytime - mostly by drinking until she looks good enough to take home... also tends to make her more interesting....

More seriously... Yes, I do, usually, when I've been having fun with the girl, or when I just want to see if she'll pick up the performance a bit, or when I have nothing else to do at the time... But honestly, it's kinda depressing to think about this too closely - as I risk puncturing the illusions I've developed for myself in general and each night that I'm with a pro girl. In short, I tend to treat BGs like girlfriends in bed, but not for them I admit, rather for my own crazy needs... They kind of put up with it rather than really enjoy it in any real way, although it can help at least get the lube level past the bare minimum...

I think it was MooNoi who recently asked a question like: "Can a hooker go with hundreds of men and honestly not enjoy sex with any of them?" I'd tend to say, yes, she can. But maybe that's just because I'm a miserable performer...

YimSiam :D

This is one of these topics where the male ego can come out.

Seriously, as a PP said its all how you approach it and your own state of mind.

Points to consider:

1. some people will choose a girl they have a rapport with and not any girl based on looks.

2. A late night drunken short time where you head straight for the room is not conducive to great sex.

3. It depends on whether or not you can put your emotions into it. I think sex works better with emotion. I try to do this, but then I can step out of it when its over so there is no attachment. I think if you can seperate momentary sexual emotion and be in the moment and let your feelings grow then you will both have a good time.

4. You enjoyment and her enjoyment are proportional. If she enjoys it you will also. I think this generally stands true.

5. Goin down is great, especially when the girls on all fours.

6. I beleive theres alot more going on than just pure physical stuff. I think females are very intuitive and can sense if your hearts in it.

7. Lots of foreplay is important and being a sensualist is probably more important than all the above.

Happy plate licking :)

OK, I know it's a tempting topic for one-liners. Fair enough.

Thanks for the ideas. I think I need to narrow the question down a bit though. Like when someone says 'treat her like a girlfriend', for the kind of info I'm after, that's too general and vague.

I think I'm asking about specific things that can be done in the purely physical area. (I'm not disagreeing about treating her well, I agree taht's important, it's that I'm interested in finding out more about the physical side at the moment). Junglesoup said "going down is great." and that's a start in the direction I'm interested in finding out more about. Just saying "foreplay" is also too general. Like, what kind of foreplay?

Going down is something I'd only do with a non-pro, or a semi-pro or someone new to the game. I did do that once with what seemed to be a new girl at Nana, and it worked beautifully. She was not into it at first, uncomfortable with it, but finally it got the better of her -- and ended up improving what would've been a dull starfish experience into something pretty incredible.

Wait until you convince that starfishy girl to let another girl go down on her, and then wait 'til she admits she's into it and comes while clinging to you like a barnacle and biting your shoulder...

Barfine: 500 baht

Two lady STs: 3,000

Look on Noi's face as she has her first lesbian orgasm: Priceless!

Hmm, to me, then, it seems I'd rather pay more to get a girl to come by paying another girl to do it than I would just go have fun with a BG -- so yes, I guess I have to admit to trying to get them hot.

And wendella: as far as technical suggestions go, recommending a second girl is as far as I'll go. The details of what I'll do with her breasts, pussy, and asshole - and my hands, dick and mouth - will stay trade secrets, I'm afraid. I'm sure there's books on this kind of thing. Let's see what others come up with -

YimSiam ;)

Archived