Do you try to get the girl hot?

Wallenda

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...So the question is... if you do that, try to get the girl hot, or turn her on so she might have an orgasm..."

Only by accident. I am paying them to get me off, hence, it is all about me. Frankly, I don't care if they come stay lay or pray. I wouldn't believe her even if she did tell me she had had an orgasm, lieing is part of her job.

"...So the question is... if you do that, try to get the girl hot, or turn her on so she might have an orgasm..."

Only by accident. I am paying them to get me off, hence, it is all about me. Frankly, I don't care if they come stay lay or pray. I wouldn't believe her even if she did tell me she had had an orgasm, lieing is part of her job.

OH, sometimes I think, after reading your posts, that you are very cynical. But on the other hand, after reading your posts, I think that I am not cynical enough and am probably a bit too naive in my outlook. But hey, what the fuck :D

With some, yes. Someone above mentioned that you will have more fun when you have rapport with a BG, and that is certainly true. That is always a good start. If a BG knows you, knows that you are not Jack the Ripper, and she doesn't have to worry about pecuniary considerations, she can relax. But you sounded like you wanted some specific comments, so here are mine, starting with the more mundane:

1. Every BG, like all other girls, are different. They really all aren't the same (I am not leading up to an endorsement of sponsorship, but simply making a commonsense observation about human nature). Some get horny and some don't (at least with me), but I have a few suggestion on how to increse the odds.

2. OK, someone will mention foreplay, and that is obviously imporant, but I think guys in general underestimate the importance of direct stimulation of the clitoris. I am no sexologist, but I have noticed that many women, even BGs, act noticably different when their clitoris is directly stimulated. They are seem much more stimulated.

Sure, BGs will and often do fake it, but why do they do such a better job of faking it when their clitoris is being stimulated directly in playful but steady manner? If this is all about stroking a customer's ego for a bigger tip, wouldn't they act hornier when you are screwing them?

My conclusion, direct clitorial stimulation is more likely to stimulate even a BG than humping or, at least, directly proceeding to humping.

3. You don't have to use your tongue to stimulate the clitoris. If you practice enough, your fingers can get quite adept at what most women seem to appreciate, and fortunately the LOS provides plenty of opportunities for practice.

4. But for the most fun, with a BG who is a bit adventurous, use a "hum plastic".

Yes, they are not exactly legal here, but some BGs go wild when you flick the switch on one. One offered to buy one for 2,000 Baht. She might have been faking, but if so, she did a damn good job.

..I actually do a whole lot more; generally I would treat her as I would an actual girlfriend, which very much includes trying to be pleasant, comforting, respectful and all those. Then when it comes to having sex I'm again approaching it the same as with a regular girlfriend, which very much includes trying to get her hot, yes.. Of course every encounter is different, and in some it works a lot better than in others.

I think you hit the nail on the head there. Most girls want to be treated that way, and it's a necessary first step. However, in terms of getting them to orgasm, most bargirls who know me would probably laugh their asses off and tell you I'm not qualified to comment. My usual MO is to start the day off being 'gallant', until I get drunk - then things go tits up. I always treat them kindly - they just get upset with me when the evening didn't go as 'planned'. This results in a 'fight' (translation = her throwing a fit or leaving, and me begging - even though I'm the one who is paying). This applies to bargirls who know me well.

Doesn't bother me at all. The situations are often very funny.

My experience here is whores basically want to get it over with fast get their money and get out the door. All fine and dandy to think she is into you, that is indeed the illusion you are paying for. But in general, I don't think they really give a rats ass about us one why or the other, even if they say they do.

Keep in mind, a girl might like a repeat customer over a new/unknown guy as she knows what to expect, and it creates a familiarity to it all/him, where in, she can ask for more money...

As for girls I have a "special chemistry" with I still tend to think they will bullshit a bit to make you feel good. Hell, even wives admit to faking it once in a while, why wouldn't a whore?

In summary, anything I am doing with her is for my fun, what she gets out of it is a bonus for her. We are talking about whores here mind you. NOT Girl friends (real ones) or girls I might actually like and or give a rats ass about.

I agree. Wendella's questions remind me of those "10 ways to satisfy a woman" articles in Men's Health and FHM (not that I read that garbage). Newsflash: bargirls don't want you playing Kung Fu on their clitoris and there is no "secret way" to satisfy a woman because all women are different. If they recognise you as the type who wants a woman to orgasm, they'll fake an orgasm. It amazes me that some guys on here are deluded enough to think it's real. If on the other hand you appear to be a guy who prefers the "Ow! Ow! You too big" then she'll play that role. Most bargirls have delevoped a skill in reading the needs of their customers. If you want to play self-delusion that's fine but don't come on this board and make a fool of yourself by boasting about your sexual heroics with whores!

I agree alot that generally whores arent bothered about sex...generally I say. But if you have a rapport with a girl then you have a rapport...they are human also. Not just machines.

You probably are referring to me Wonderlust as boasting and talking about kung fu licking...I accept your opinion. Wandella asked about the specifics of fellatio, so I told him what I do...nothing wrong with that. It amazes me that people jump on the ego band wagon when you try to have an open conversation about sex...I think its better to be open about these things.

All I m saying is that a girl can fake an orgasm, but also if a girl really comes there are some tell tale signs that cant be faked...I think most people know if a girl cums or not.

Ok, I tell you a personal story Wonderlust. I had this gig who I would see now and again for a while. She had a sugar daddy.She was a well dressed girl, quite classy looking, no tattos or anything. We had some sort of sexual connection. she never asked me for money, but she was what we could classify as a whore. She said her sugar daddy only would last a few minutes in bed before the wolf was at the door, but she liked sex...so she had sex for pleasure also...I know she wasnt faking with me because she would contact me and sometimes I would contact her. She came of her own free will. Was she faking? I m sure she wasnt.

Yes lots of bargirls will fake oragasms, but I think that certainly some do have orgasms...theres no hard and fast rules...and no generalisations. There are exceptions to the rule as I m sure many other board members will say.

Use one finger inside and run it along the top apart of the vagina...and try to locate the g-spot. At the same time lick her clitoris and and start to suckle on it gradually. You need to keep the pressure on the roof of the vagina to keep pressure on the g-spot. Also try to rub round all the vagina inside while licking clitoris and around the lips...with your other hand hold her hand and squeeze it gently, this is agood way to gauge if what your doin is along the right tracks.

The vagina should be getting quite sloppy by now and you may want to use two fingers now. Dont bring the fingers out but keep them in and move them around inside,making sure to keep pressure on the g-spot.

Play kung fu tongue with the clitoris, flicking it side to side, up and down, sucking, kiss around her inner thighs...you should get her off doin that...if the little hairs on her arms and standing and she has goosebumps then she has enjoyed herself.

Then its time to put your penis in and have some fun.

I know there is more than one way to skin a cat, but I ve just found that way to work for me...take guidance from the girl.

:applause::wave: fuck that made me laugh so serious yet so funny!!i take it you got that book i sent you js 555555555

Archived