Brown Is New British PM

Steve

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

snoop isn't a paragon of virtue but immigration let in far worse, hamza and all those scummy rodents who preach hate against the english....all snoop wants it to pimp a bit, and start a brawl or two :shocked: ....things are so fecked up out of kilter here if i didn't laugh i'd cry......anyway, i like brown, less smarmy that blair and has kept our economy strong and 1 pound buys 2 bucks...i hope it stays this way till november :smirk:

for one i don't think most of us are interested and two it's old news.

we've known he was gonna be boss for a very long time now.

but 2 things piss me off about this situation.

firstly why the fuck have we got a Scotch bloke in charge when non-English are allowed are not allowed any say in the Scotch Parliament?.

why are they allowed down South to tell me what i can and cannot do?

and secondly who voted him in as Prime Minister?.

i thought it was the democratic thing to do when deciding who runs the Country and makes the laws?.

i don't know of anyone who voted for Brown to become PM.

personally i think their should be a General Election immediately to let the British voters have their say.

Guest lazyphil

i do agree, very odd we've got a knocked knee jock running our show when no way in a zillion years would they have a english pm up in holyrood or whatever its called....again thing things are out of kilter!!

i'm still amazed at the idea of Blair being a 'special envoy' to the middle east......... :doah:

what are the powers that be thinking of?.

Blair as a peacemaker............ :eek:

the people involved may have problems with their respective Contries/Religions/Factions etc,but apart from Bush Blair is the most hated man in that area.

:rotl::rotl:

you think that Government are going to come clean and admit who was bribed?........

No of course not. They won't even call it a bribe. But the DOJ has a different anti-Saudi agenda so they could be on collision course.

As for Blair as Middle East envoy I can't see him being impartial. More of the same I expect.

I was wondering about the Scottish thing, where he is PM in England but the reverse can't occur in the scottish parliament. But it wasn't my place. :nahnah:

Is he a Celtic or Rangers supporter? Or some other club?

Educate us yanks on him. What can we expect? Will he tell Bush he can be Snoop's poodle? Is he left or right on the ideological scale of Blair? What will be his major programs?

Archived