Burning Car In Glasgow Airport Terminal

Fidel

"Police, however, are saying only that two cars collided outside the airport around 3:15 p.m., with one of them bursting into flames."

But the pictures clearly show a car smashed into the front panes of the terminal. Why would they drive on fire from outside the airport.

Also an eye witness claims that the car sped in and took a wide birth so to get a better angle to hit the terminal...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

as a christian i'm angry at muslim oppression of christians in sudan, nigeria and indonesia but i dont suffer persecution complex by proxy like these wankers.

Perhaps there was a freak collision in which one vehicle caught fire and out of control, careened into the airport..

Not a report thats being substantiated by Sky,BBC,CNN or any other major news source, probably some muslim junior hack creating a smoke screen in a provincial newsdesk.

JP

Eyewitness who intervined and knocked the guy who was on fire to the ground said he was inside the vehicle and pouring a white petrol can over himself. The other guy got out and tried to open the boot with no success. Then an explosion took place...spokesman said it was an incident aimed to cause damage. Possible suicide attempt.

Yeah, but a really sad and pathetic attempt...i think the muslim nutters are losing the plot (even more so)....really lame efforts lately, maybe we are winning the war...?

Yes, i'm sure there's plenty more waiting in the wings to die and have their virgins in heaven etc etc blah blah blah, but the nutters seem highly ineffectual recently. The 'threat' doesn't seem very threatening lately....what's next i wonder? Rotten egg throwing? Or is this all part of the dastardly plan...

Yes, i'm sure there's plenty more waiting in the wings to die and have their virgins in heaven etc etc blah blah blah, but the nutters seem highly ineffectual recently. The 'threat' doesn't seem very threatening lately....what's next i wonder? Rotten egg throwing? Or is this all part of the dastardly plan...

Faustian, I know what your saying, but lets not count are chickens before they are hatched. I think its dangerous to be complacent...All it will take is for a few of the top guys to come up with a mastermind plan and execute it...

We know from past experience that they have the audacity to try anything...I mean they brought down the twin towers. That was a pretty incredible thing to attempt...lets not be complacent...there are too many easy targets still that could be targets without much planning, underground around the world, fullmoon party, Nana,SC, beach resorts all over the world...hotels, car bombs...

Archived